pharkit Legacy Donating Member 251 Member For: 19y 3m 3d Gender: Male Posted 09/06/11 12:57 PM Posted 09/06/11 12:57 PM Some videos on Youtube that play different frequencies that you can only hear depending on how old you are! My mate been in construction for a while and he could only hear for the 50 year olds + and he's only 36!!
MexicanBatman G666E Turbo!!! Member 1,008 Member For: 16y 8m 22d Gender: Male Posted 09/06/11 01:42 PM Posted 09/06/11 01:42 PM could hear the 20khz on my iPadAnd I work at the airport and don't wear earmuffs on Tarmac, going on 7 years nowWhat do I winI'm older than 30 too, but not by much..
sexual harrassment panda I see a red door and I want to paint it black Legacy Donating Member 5,919 Member For: 16y 11m 13d Gender: Male Location: Far north queensland Posted 09/06/11 07:59 PM Posted 09/06/11 07:59 PM I've had proper hearing tests a couple of times this year for work. I always wear earplugs if I can, even at gigs, apparently my hearing is great still. The one test I'll be keeping more of an eye on is the blood lead levels, more important than my hearing any day.
Tim Member 142 Member For: 18y 2m 26d Posted 09/06/11 10:39 PM Posted 09/06/11 10:39 PM It makes a big difference as to what speakers you are listening through. Through my laptop speakers my result was terrible through headphones it was much better, could hear up to the 2nd last one.Ipods etc. are going to be causing a lot of younger people hearing damage. It is amazing the level some people play them at.
freeze_dk I am dissatisfied with my current employment situation Legacy Donating Member 8,610 Member For: 20y 10d Gender: Male Posted 09/06/11 11:01 PM Posted 09/06/11 11:01 PM I can only hear up to 17.5 on my iPhone with a beanie on
Dagabond Bored Member Administrator 35,722 Member For: 23y 10m 24d Gender: Male Location: Dé·jà vu Posted 10/06/11 12:10 AM Posted 10/06/11 12:10 AM We run this test yearly being in a high noise environment, have a truck that comes to work with sound proof rooms you sit in and have to press a buzzer when ever you hear a tone...I dont need to look at the vid, just need a quiet room and I can hear a ringing constantly.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now