CBXRT Banned 643 Member For: 15y 10m 13d Gender: Male Posted 25/05/11 04:47 AM Posted 25/05/11 04:47 AM (edited) Nice one mate F series, Explorer or mustang perhaps? I love my T, but miss my VX Clubbie (Holden, yes I know...!) purely for its unbelievable V8 note...... Just the stock ECU - combined with K&N filter, bigger intercooler, 98ron and twin resonators as the only mufflers - its faster than stock, so I assume the mods have slightly raised the boost (within acceptable stock limits I assume as its never had an engine light)? I think it might purely be the fact my exhaust set-up is pretty much illegal to be honest....ha ha Edited 25/05/11 04:50 AM by CBXRT
Ralph Wiggum Moar Powar Babeh Legacy Donating Member 19,334 Member For: 21y 13d Gender: Male Location: Perth Posted 25/05/11 04:49 AM Posted 25/05/11 04:49 AM F series, Explorer or mustang perhapsNope,Nope and Nope It runs a Green Oval
CBXRT Banned 643 Member For: 15y 10m 13d Gender: Male Posted 25/05/11 05:14 AM Posted 25/05/11 05:14 AM Disco or Rangie then....? If so then know where you are coming from - the Rover (I believe) V8 sounds awesome. Another brilliant sounding car are 'uncorked' AMG V8 Mercs - most NASCAR like sound you can buy I reckon - sorry for hijacking the thread, but it sort of puts XForce/Redback/Whatever T's into perspective sound wise!
Dillz Three pedals are better then two.. Legacy Donating Member 15,637 Member For: 19y 4m 10d Gender: Male Location: Melbourne Posted 25/05/11 05:25 AM Posted 25/05/11 05:25 AM Nothin sounds as good straight out of the factory as a C63 AMG.
CBXRT Banned 643 Member For: 15y 10m 13d Gender: Male Posted 25/05/11 05:57 AM Posted 25/05/11 05:57 AM Yes, brilliant sound Dillz. SL55 AMG (a few years old now) and Gallardo Superleggera awesome also.
Wenier Legacy Donating Member 1,736 Member For: 16y 8m 18d Gender: Male Location: Christchurch, New Zealand Posted 25/05/11 06:53 AM Author Posted 25/05/11 06:53 AM Mine definitely has some nice overrun noise to it and its stock tune at this stage. The system is definitely bigger than standard but the important part is the straight through mufflers.All said I am going to be coupling a xforce dump and cat up to the redback so that'll change the sound again once that's in.From all the videos I watched to get an idea of sound the redback was the nicest to what I wanted and didnt appear to have drone or anyone saying anything bad about them, that is why I went redback over full xforce system. Other thing is I work mainly night shift and finish at random hours so needed it to be just as quiet when cruising along so I can sneak home without waking up the neighbourhood.All I need for the power I want is a system that can flow the gases which the redback and xforce dump should be more than capable of.
jonn Member 141 Member For: 17y 9m 22d Gender: Male Location: Carrum, VIC Posted 27/06/11 10:44 AM Posted 27/06/11 10:44 AM my redback 2.5" system. nothing special when not under loadhttp://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zvGgZl4hG68
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now