Jump to content

Recommended Posts

  • Member
  • Member For: 16y 7m 6d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Newcastle NSW
Posted

I saw a G6ET the other day..... or was it a Mondeo.... I WASN'T 100% SURE EITHER...... :focus:

  • Like 1
  • Three pedals are better then two..
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 19y 4m 15d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Melbourne
Posted

They do look very similar, that's obviously where Ford got the idea. If anything I'd say the Mondeo looks tougher though.

  • Member
  • Member For: 14y 9m 22d
Posted

Only reason I joined this forum "xr6turbo" was a mate mentioned this app for my iPhone tried to find something in regards to ford fpv and this was my only option and YES I'm a v8 driver but some of the things I want to do to my fg this forum has helped but I'm abit taken back by how distant the turbo guys are to v8 guys thought we were all ford lovers but I guess not just my 2 cents worth anyway is there another forum or something for fpv owners ?

  • Sucker
  • Moderating Team
  • Member For: 22y 5m 16d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Brisbane
Posted

Just ignore the antagonists mate, at the end of the day we're appreciative of everything with the right badge on it even if individuals have a clear preference for one specific variant.

The same thing has always happened and I'll be truly surprised if it doesn't continue. Every single time Ford do something new the clingons will reject it, ridicule it and argue over it until they look like complete fckwits.

It's happened with the F6, F6-E, F6 R-SPEC, GTP-E, G6ET, limited edition anything, GS, supercharged GT, and probably a few I've missed. And even every time a model changes as well they come out of the woodworks.

And please do ignore the ignorant comments about this being a turbo 6 forum. There are many people on here that no longer own a T or never have; we love everyone equally.

:wub:

  • Three pedals are better then two..
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 19y 4m 15d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Melbourne
Posted

I don't.. GT's can :gtfo2:

Lol at people not liking the F6, when did that ever happen?

  • Sucker
  • Moderating Team
  • Member For: 22y 5m 16d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Brisbane
Posted

I sh*t you not, when they first came out there was a fair amount of hysteria about how much of a waste of money the typhoon was. Classics like "cheaper to buy a T and mod it yourself" were very common place.

Go back and read some old threads young grasshopper and educate yourself.

  • Three pedals are better then two..
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 19y 4m 15d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Melbourne
Posted

It IS cheaper to buy a T and modify it..

Oh and FYI, I bought my car because of Garrett NOT because of Ford.

Fords have sh*t build quality, sh*t service, sh*t after sale service look like a taxi and loose value like a mofo. But they do go like stink, well the turbos anyway..

  • Sucker
  • Moderating Team
  • Member For: 22y 5m 16d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Brisbane
Posted

I rest my case you ignoramus.

Practice what you preach then...this is FORDxr6turbo.com not GARETTxr6turbo.com :biggrin:

  • Three pedals are better then two..
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 19y 4m 15d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Melbourne
Posted

Well if I'm a clingon you must be Mr Bandwagon..

Anyway my cars in the heading is yours?

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...