discostig Manual mode ________________________ All day, erryday Legacy Donating Member 13,798 Member For: 18y 10m 10d Gender: Male Location: Probably above atmospheric pressure Posted 27/04/11 05:14 AM Posted 27/04/11 05:14 AM (edited) Following on from the "April" thread HERE.Chuck your votes up and we'll see who can avoid Mother's Day commitments Cruise route has been offered by Tom (CyanideIllusions) already, who I hear now has a shorter car. Hope you get it fixed in time!It will most likely be an afternoon cruise though suggestions are welcome.EDIT:Date is set for the 8th of May, time TBA. Edited 30/04/11 10:38 AM by -SteveR-
Ralph Wiggum Moar Powar Babeh Legacy Donating Member 19,334 Member For: 21y 11d Gender: Male Location: Perth Posted 27/04/11 05:37 AM Posted 27/04/11 05:37 AM Im out for this one, between lunch with my mum and fam and dinner for my MIL and fam I wont have a free hour too go cruising (assuming of course the blue shed space occupier is even back on rubber by the 8th )
KeithTheBricklayer Legacy Donating Member 450 Member For: 16y 10m 12d Gender: Male Location: perth Posted 27/04/11 10:26 AM Posted 27/04/11 10:26 AM im in! its been way to long (:
chippa Slippery when dry Legacy Donating Member 368 Member For: 19y 2m 22d Gender: Male Location: Foot Hills W.A Posted 27/04/11 11:10 AM Posted 27/04/11 11:10 AM Doesn't anyone like night cruises anymore...
Ralph Wiggum Moar Powar Babeh Legacy Donating Member 19,334 Member For: 21y 11d Gender: Male Location: Perth Posted 27/04/11 11:37 AM Posted 27/04/11 11:37 AM Last one was a night cruise Chippa
chippa Slippery when dry Legacy Donating Member 368 Member For: 19y 2m 22d Gender: Male Location: Foot Hills W.A Posted 27/04/11 11:53 AM Posted 27/04/11 11:53 AM Ahhh so it was !!!....had track duties that night....my mind is old and feeble will try and make it out in my Stocker...
6boostd Member 21 Member For: 15y 8m 8d Gender: Male Location: Perth Posted 27/04/11 12:49 PM Posted 27/04/11 12:49 PM looks like me n the girlfriend well be making this one since I missed the last one
Krazy Kyle Get It To Wheelspin Uncontrolably Then Give It Another 5 Pounds Legacy Donating Member 2,697 Member For: 15y 11m 13d Gender: Male Location: Work Posted 27/04/11 01:10 PM Posted 27/04/11 01:10 PM I think im gonna make love to tom for suggesting the 8th.... well.... maybe not but still, im stoked. although I would have liked it if u could have made it Luke.my mums in melbourne anyways, so a fonecall will do.... I can do that while we are cruzing (built in bluetooth ofcourse). as I said, cos my missis will be there ill try to get as many shots as possible of every1.
Ralph Wiggum Moar Powar Babeh Legacy Donating Member 19,334 Member For: 21y 11d Gender: Male Location: Perth Posted 27/04/11 01:15 PM Posted 27/04/11 01:15 PM Awe thanks mate, Im sure I´l make the next one
discostig Manual mode ________________________ All day, erryday Legacy Donating Member 13,798 Member For: 18y 10m 10d Gender: Male Location: Probably above atmospheric pressure Posted 27/04/11 01:54 PM Author Posted 27/04/11 01:54 PM Oooh tight voting.I'm good for any date offered, I guess I better be at the first meet point now that I have the CC title eh. I might even try not to be late (hah).I enjoyed the night cruise too...more wouldn't be a bad thing!
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now