Jump to content

Recommended Posts

  • loitering with intent
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 23y 1m 14d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Zombie Birdhouse
Posted

Hi Hawk boy welcome back mate

Make sure you post up some Pics of the new beast :buttrock:

Cheers ( Whitetee)

PS Once you get on The river Styx you canna get off :crybaby:

  • Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

  • ....Time to lay this fairytale aside......
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 23y 6m 23d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: In the Ferry on the River Styx, not getting out just yet!
Posted

WB old boy...finally worked out how to log back in did ya... :stirthepot:

Yeah, but it took an email to Chris to get me started, good to be back though.

  • ....Time to lay this fairytale aside......
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 23y 6m 23d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: In the Ferry on the River Styx, not getting out just yet!
Posted

Boy Worm I hope your right!! :w00t2:

As I have not yet got dyno figures for the 335 I am purely basing my assumption on the bumometer and put the extra 'pull' down to the supercharger, but the feel of the power from the 'hawk felt nearly as good (top end) as the 335. Anyhow, the good news is I pick up the 335 on the 2nd May, and I cannot wait.!! :3gears::yahoo:

And yeah guys I will definately post some pics, and get it dynoed as soon as the Manta exhaust is on. :spoton:

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.



×
×
  • Create New...