Anthony Member 49 Member For: 18y 9m 21d Posted 02/04/11 11:50 PM Posted 02/04/11 11:50 PM just whipped up this panel to replace the tissue holder
Shyfrd Turboless Legacy Donating Member 5,992 Member For: 15y 7m 11d Gender: Male Location: Geelong, Victoria Posted 03/04/11 01:15 AM Posted 03/04/11 01:15 AM Not too bad, I like it. Space another 2 if u really want, but maybe 5 in the car is a bit overboard Where did you get the piece to sit in there? And also what gauge, one of the electronic ones?
Nomis Member 231 Member For: 16y 5m 17d Gender: Male Posted 10/04/11 11:31 AM Posted 10/04/11 11:31 AM heres a pic of my boost gauge in another different spot. I know this aint for everyone but I aint planning on selling!
Shyfrd Turboless Legacy Donating Member 5,992 Member For: 15y 7m 11d Gender: Male Location: Geelong, Victoria Posted 10/04/11 12:46 PM Posted 10/04/11 12:46 PM Always good to see something different. I like it myself..have an install tutorial of how you went about it?
KeepLeft Member 240 Member For: 17y 3m 7d Gender: Male Posted 10/04/11 02:16 PM Posted 10/04/11 02:16 PM Looks good Nomis. One of the better ones I've seen
Nomis Member 231 Member For: 16y 5m 17d Gender: Male Posted 11/04/11 06:56 AM Posted 11/04/11 06:56 AM no install tutorial as its not connected yet im reading through these pages trying to work out where to get poer from as mine only has instructions saying find power from a light source! I will tell you I used a 50mm hole saw to cut the hole as I didnt have a 52mm and just filed away till it fitted.
bossmang FREAKY Legacy Donating Member 12,441 Member For: 16y 9m 13d Gender: Male Location: Melbourne Posted 11/04/11 07:10 AM Posted 11/04/11 07:10 AM Nomis that looks awesome
hawlass Legacy Donating Member 1,161 Member For: 18y 10m 29d Gender: Male Location: left right out Posted 11/04/11 07:20 AM Posted 11/04/11 07:20 AM no install tutorial as its not connected yet im reading through these pages trying to work out where to get poer from as mine only has instructions saying find power from a light source! I will tell you I used a 50mm hole saw to cut the hole as I didnt have a 52mm and just filed away till it fitted.Take the power from the cigi lighter/ power source below the stereo,(has a light around it and a decent current supply.)
Nomis Member 231 Member For: 16y 5m 17d Gender: Male Posted 11/04/11 09:56 AM Posted 11/04/11 09:56 AM thanks man I was thinkin of either traction control or fog light buttons as they are so close but dunno if they have just power when lights are on!
hawlass Legacy Donating Member 1,161 Member For: 18y 10m 29d Gender: Male Location: left right out Posted 12/04/11 06:30 AM Posted 12/04/11 06:30 AM Oh right , the whole dimming saga! Grab a beer and read this -From memory it is the t/c switch, but depends on your gauges too. All in the above thread..
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now