Jump to content

Recommended Posts

  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 18y 7m 26d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: broken hill
Posted (edited)

hi have just upgraded to a g6et from a bfxr6t , looking at some different rims anyone got pics , with 20s on their g6et . or what would look good on a black car ?

or...

hi I want to see what a black g6et will look like with some big rims on it , im thinking the verde madonna/ kaos would look sick . can any one help photo shop or any photos of different mags on a g6et ?

Edited by Dagabond
McMerged Topic....
  • Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

  • Member
  • Member For: 20y 1m 20d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Melbourne
Posted

I got black 20's on my ego g6et with lowered pedders springs with 10.5 inch wide rears.

Dont go bigger than 265 at the back as recently when I had 5 people in the car and a boot full of luggage on a trip to Sydney the rear tyres were 1-2mm from rubbing on the guards. Top portion of tyre was inside the guard upto the lip. If I had gone 275 on the rears like I planned to they would have rubbed for sure.

Haven t got any updated pics with me

  • 3 weeks later...
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 23y 9m 18d
  • Location: ACT
Posted

Here's mine....

20*8.5 all around.

photo14.jpg

CJL

  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 18y 7m 26d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: broken hill
Posted

that looks nice wheels set off well with the silver grill .how better do these g6es look with diff rims getting keen for the black madonnas

  • Member
  • Member For: 17y 3m 19d
Posted

Here ya go mate.

Black on Black G6Et with Vertini Fashion rims in 20 x 10's with 275's and 20 x 8.5's with 245's

Photosdownloaded21112009252.jpg

Photosdownloaded21112009255.jpg

Photossavedoffphone151009023.jpg

Cheers

  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 18y 7m 26d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: broken hill
Posted

very nice mate , im keen as for new rims now , is there any photo shop wizs that can photo shop some ,verde madonna rims in black and chrome on the side view of the black g6et above , please

  • 10 months later...
  • Member
  • Member For: 17y 11m 6d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: QLD
Posted

Been photochopin new mags on as I'm in the market, however it never looks the same as the real thing, so I figured show-off what you got. What I'd really like to see pics of on a G6E;

Dark argents

Silver colour argents

Otherwise anything you have, other ones I'm thinking are 50th anniversary 19's (got plenty of pics) or something similar in a machine finish like pic below

EXTREME.png

put this in G6E section as us bowlers have different style considerations to those boys racers :buttrock:

Some images after trawling the intraweb

gal4cdc7c0912b21.gif

5370209111442184d520d1a971a8.jpg

gal4ce47cf720cbd.gif

g6et.jpg

S8003716.jpg

Untitled.jpg

Untitled2.jpg

photochop of the gmax's. I quite like these for a cheap wheel

g6etcopy.jpg

  • Three pedals are better then two..
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 19y 4m 15d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Melbourne
Posted

Lol, I was looking at the Advanti Choppers in black 20's bangcomputer.gif 9.5 Rears too I think.. Can I get a chop on black?, lol

Oh and I like those Gmax, 20's? And how much?

  • Bored Member
  • Administrator
  • Member For: 23y 10m 27d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Dé·jà vu
Posted

sUFZk.jpg

20" Lenso Como

Yze5h.jpg

20" Dolce DC35

N5zmI.jpg

20" Hipnotic Cnotes. 10" dish on the rears.

MbM4m.jpg

19s MOZ Concours Custom Paint

...dont like any of em. :idunno:

  • All round good guy!
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 18y 5m 1d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Greenvale, Victoria
Posted

Dillz mate, ya want something befitting the class of the car. If ya gunna make it look like a rice burner, ya should have bought one of them.

I have seen a couple and 1 looked good but didnt have the camera.

I like the 2nd white and the last blac in your first post. The first ones I like, with the grey are what I am looking at so maybe piss off so I can get them first lol

I wouldnt go black. not on that thing with the chrome at the front.

But its up to you of course.

Did you try lowering the pressures on the tyres??

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.



×
×
  • Create New...