shananp Member 248 Member For: 17y 1m 19d Gender: Male Location: Werribee Posted 13/03/11 08:10 AM Author Posted 13/03/11 08:10 AM ill upload boot shortly
Bonjaz Legacy Donating Member 1,841 Member For: 17y 9m 21d Gender: Male Location: CQ Posted 13/03/11 08:29 AM Posted 13/03/11 08:29 AM YUTRYN is still for sale on boostcruising updated yesterday for 59.5k
shananp Member 248 Member For: 17y 1m 19d Gender: Male Location: Werribee Posted 13/03/11 08:47 AM Author Posted 13/03/11 08:47 AM boot
tray_182005 Member 1,226 Member For: 17y 1m 22d Gender: Male Location: Wee Waa/NSW Posted 13/03/11 08:52 AM Posted 13/03/11 08:52 AM Nice car mate YUTRYN 637OFF said he bought it scroll down
shananp Member 248 Member For: 17y 1m 19d Gender: Male Location: Werribee Posted 13/03/11 09:34 AM Author Posted 13/03/11 09:34 AM I would say id take 50k for the car. my loss someones gain
Rudiger All round good guy! Legacy Donating Member 1,122 Member For: 18y 4m 20d Gender: Male Location: Greenvale, Victoria Posted 13/03/11 10:43 AM Posted 13/03/11 10:43 AM (edited) ANyone who hasn't seen this car in person, it is MINT. The bonnet is absolutely fantastic. Never looked in your boot mate.My view $50k is a good price. Sad you will never get what it owes you. If I have a spare 50 large, I'd make you an offer.Who dod your boot? Edited 13/03/11 10:45 AM by Rudiger
Worm A much better forum Legacy Donating Member 3,808 Member For: 18y 2m 6d Gender: Male Location: Victoria Posted 13/03/11 10:53 AM Posted 13/03/11 10:53 AM Is the bottom end stock???And it's just a 3582 turbo with a port job? Or does it have different internals etc?
webby324 Legacy Donating Member 313 Member For: 16y 2m 30d Gender: Male Location: Yarra Valley Posted 13/03/11 11:26 AM Posted 13/03/11 11:26 AM Lovely car mate, pity you won't get what it deserves . Never happens unfortunately. I had a evo and spent over 40k on it to get it to the stage it was (and needed to sell for investment and if I didnt I would've kept spending) and sold it for $35k after 6 months. Your best bit is to take it apart (if you can be bothered) and sell the parts seperately then sell the car stock. Open to alot more market then. And you'll see more money that way too !Awesome car anyway , good luck
PookeyMaster Legacy Donating Member 1,531 Member For: 15y 9m 10d Gender: Male Location: Parramatta, NSW Posted 13/03/11 11:35 AM Posted 13/03/11 11:35 AM So what was the result switching to E85 as I remember you saying it was making the 446rwkw on the 110 octane fuel yeah ?Where do you get 110 octane fuel from? Is it race grade or is it an ethanol blend or something?Nice car you've got there. I don't have 50k lying around at the moment though...
icer Banned 2,335 Member For: 17y 2m 12d Gender: Male Location: Aspendale, Vic. Posted 13/03/11 04:41 PM Posted 13/03/11 04:41 PM its martini 110 race fuel provided by Dyno-Mite Performance.
Recommended Posts