Andy-FSTCUZ Member 4 Member For: 15y 7m 11d Gender: Male Location: Ringwood north Posted 08/03/11 10:43 PM Posted 08/03/11 10:43 PM G'day guys I'm new to the forum and just got a question for yas. I've got an 04 xr6t auto with a Wog cooler cold air xforce exhaust and a tune done by nick the Wog. With my foot about half throttle it feels like it's surging the car will go then hold back and go again. It's weird only does it sometimes. Any ideas what could be happening?? Cheers guys
MercuryXr6Turbo Member 361 Member For: 18y 10d Gender: Male Location: Perth, WA Posted 09/03/11 04:47 AM Posted 09/03/11 04:47 AM Exactly what mine used to do and was only resolved by going to a new tuner (Xtreme), drove away and problem never happened again. So, it may be in the tune unless anyone else has other suggestions.. such as plugs or coils... but in my case was the tune.
xwkid Member 7 Member For: 15y 6m 26d Gender: Male Location: Newcastle Posted 13/03/11 06:23 AM Posted 13/03/11 06:23 AM nick the wog has no idea what he is doing I would never go there. use someone else.
icer Banned 2,335 Member For: 17y 2m 22d Gender: Male Location: Aspendale, Vic. Posted 13/03/11 08:13 AM Posted 13/03/11 08:13 AM valve springs? Or new tuner!
Andy-FSTCUZ Member 4 Member For: 15y 7m 11d Gender: Male Location: Ringwood north Posted 14/03/11 11:30 AM Author Posted 14/03/11 11:30 AM Tuner? He seems to know what he's on about any more info on him/ experiences? *Beep*- I'm definatley gonna do those springs as I've heard the bas arnt tough enough cheers though
Ralph Wiggum Moar Powar Babeh Legacy Donating Member 19,334 Member For: 21y 16d Gender: Male Location: Perth Posted 14/03/11 12:03 PM Posted 14/03/11 12:03 PM search "dynowog" on here and google and all your questions will be answered....
straughsberry Legacy Donating Member 1,846 Member For: 19y 1m 21d Gender: Male Location: Broady, Melbourne Posted 14/03/11 01:44 PM Posted 14/03/11 01:44 PM Run as fast as you can before he gets you in his never ending loop of crap. There have been many members of this forum stung hard by him all over Australia and NZ including business associates. The Mr. Nice Guy act is just that - an act. His library of tunes are mostly snipped tunes of other tuners which he goes on to ruin. I saw 21psi to make 340rwkw on one car with some deadly ping under load.Bores out of round, missing crank spacers, second hand parts when charged for new - all from people I've spoken to. And that's if you're lucky. If you're unlucky, you'll get nothing but a massive hole in your wallet.I've personally spoken to 8 or 9 people who've been taken for some very decent rides going for as long as 2 years waiting for work and to the tune of $150k+ that I know of. He's been booted out of every factory he's been in. I've also had some very interesting conversations with ex-employees about how he operates and what he does to not just new and unsuspecting customers, but also old associates who for some reason keep using to him. And that's the tip of the iceberg, trust me. VCAT loves him. I found one VCAT case which he lost for over $20,000. He didn't even turn up. I wonder why? Oh yeah, he never got the notice in the mail or watchamcallit. His dog ate it. Sheriffs are his best friends.Plenty of top-notch and trust worthy tuners around mate. Try Danny at Springvale Performance and Mick at Pit Lane in Franga. 2 Awesome tuners and blokes. Chris and Theo at Bluepower are also excellent but probably a little far from you.Good luck.
Buf-Phoon loitering with intent Legacy Donating Member 13,318 Member For: 23y 1m 20d Gender: Male Location: Zombie Birdhouse Posted 15/03/11 02:13 AM Posted 15/03/11 02:13 AM Is the Wog still doing his nationwide tour of car park tunes I and others have witnesed this first hand on a Snowies cruise.Farking disgrace.Danger, Will Robinson, Danger
Andy-FSTCUZ Member 4 Member For: 15y 7m 11d Gender: Male Location: Ringwood north Posted 15/03/11 05:49 AM Author Posted 15/03/11 05:49 AM :s bugger rang pit lane today gettin them to redo I think.that would be a good option, cheers for all your help
Henz Tampon inserted, Auto Acquired, next purchase a new handbag Legacy Donating Member 9,946 Member For: 18y 6m 19d Gender: Male Location: Vic Posted 15/03/11 10:59 AM Posted 15/03/11 10:59 AM Your in safe hands now mate, Mick won't let it go till he knows the tune is spot on.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now