Dagabond Bored Member Administrator 35,722 Member For: 23y 10m 22d Gender: Male Location: Dé·jà vu Posted 10/02/11 03:40 PM Posted 10/02/11 03:40 PM Is there a plague of these bloody things atm?I swear I have scuttled at least 100 of the buggers trying to cross the freeway on the way home each night this week. Parents have had traps set for about two weeks and are getting 2 a night, I guess I'm fortunate that my neighbours cat here is a slaughter machine and I haven't sighted a single one round my joint.But there definitely seems to be a lot of the buggers out there....
GOLDIE My new toy Legacy Donating Member 5,344 Member For: 23y 5m 14d Gender: Male Location: stanthorpe wine capital of qld. Posted 10/02/11 09:30 PM Posted 10/02/11 09:30 PM yes dags to do with the good rain and lots of food about.Up here on the farms we also have lots of wild cops and foxes running about trouble is they like lambs Ian
exarsixturbo Dr. Speed Member 784 Member For: 19y 2m 5d Gender: Male Location: The land of Politicians, Public Servants, Porno & Pyrotechnics Posted 10/02/11 10:15 PM Posted 10/02/11 10:15 PM Pity you are so far away Goldie, as I'd love to come and help you out with that fox and piggie problem you have! I've got a fresh batch of 150gr premiums and I'm just itching to apply them to some ferals at around 3000f/ps.....
dre Resident idiot. Legacy Donating Member 2,068 Member For: 16y 16d Gender: Male Location: Melbourne Posted 11/02/11 12:39 AM Posted 11/02/11 12:39 AM Frogs were everywhere during the heavy rain last week. Even my cats like them! Ive never really had a mouse problem, they are around but I have two cats.
Dillz Three pedals are better then two.. Legacy Donating Member 15,637 Member For: 19y 4m 10d Gender: Male Location: Melbourne Posted 11/02/11 02:29 AM Posted 11/02/11 02:29 AM Not over here in the proper suburbs...But I'm at war with the ants atm, sneaky little carnts are everywhere. There not actually doing anything like looking for food there just wandering round aimlessly, there even in the EL
hypnodoc It's All In Your Mind Legacy Donating Member 2,198 Member For: 22y 11m 7d Gender: Male Location: Melbourne Posted 14/02/11 08:27 AM Posted 14/02/11 08:27 AM Best way to get rid of ants Dillz is to buy a packet of NutraSweet, cheap as dirt, and spread it about, kills the little buggers in a day or so. When I saw how fast it worked it put me off diet coke forever
Dillz Three pedals are better then two.. Legacy Donating Member 15,637 Member For: 19y 4m 10d Gender: Male Location: Melbourne Posted 14/02/11 10:50 AM Posted 14/02/11 10:50 AM Lol, I'll have to give that a go Doc. Cheers.
Guest XR09 Guests Posted 15/02/11 01:56 AM Posted 15/02/11 01:56 AM Heaps of pythons around to. So it should balance out pretty quick. If you see a small one (python) grab it and take it home. Nothing better for getting rid of mice. We keep a few in the feed shed and never have a problem.Geese love cockroaches too lol true.
Rootster Just a large member member Legacy Donating Member 3,125 Member For: 17y 11m 20d Gender: Male Location: sydney Posted 15/02/11 02:35 AM Posted 15/02/11 02:35 AM with you on the frogs dags..driving up and down the east coast last month, would of run over at least 100..They where everwhere when the rains where about...The pacific highway was covered with them up north.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now