KittyKatSmack Itty Bitty Kitty Kar Member 859 Member For: 23y 24d Location: on a road near you.... Posted 07/11/03 05:42 AM Author Posted 07/11/03 05:42 AM Gawd luv ya ITINT.....Coz if you can get the tint right, or explain/show these "tossers" how it's done, the first shout will be on me!Because I am not a happy Kitty!And they know it!!!!!!!rrrrrrrroooowwwwwwrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr
Buf-Phoon loitering with intent Legacy Donating Member 13,318 Member For: 23y 1m 20d Gender: Male Location: Zombie Birdhouse Posted 07/11/03 08:13 AM Posted 07/11/03 08:13 AM Got Dealer Tint , "SunSmart" solvent based I think ?A couple of miniscule marks on rear windscreen if you look real close, but other than that looks great ( me thinks anyway)BTW no probbs with radio reception except in the boonies , but this is no worse than my AU11 xr6 VCT with the metal arial.
ITINT Member 16 Member For: 23y 19d Posted 08/11/03 09:38 AM Posted 08/11/03 09:38 AM Gawd luv ya ITINT.....Coz if you can get the tint right, or explain/show these "tossers" how it's done, the first shout will be on me!Because I am not a happy Kitty!And they know it!!!!!!!rrrrrrrroooowwwwwwrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrIf I wasn't a 7 hour drive from you Kitty, I'd have been there already!! :D Happy to help in any way I can (you got the number, use it if you need to)
Guest P'cisT Guests Posted 08/11/03 12:27 PM Posted 08/11/03 12:27 PM They are suppose to lightly sand the edges with steal wool I think to make it stick. However, not all places bother doing this, so just cut a bit off the edges to avoid it peeling
aaronmihe Upstanding Member Member 759 Member For: 23y 1m 5d Location: Canberra - ACT Posted 17/11/03 10:23 AM Posted 17/11/03 10:23 AM Tint was redone today and result was the front windows are both perfect and the rear windows only have a 2mm gap. Mauch better result and much more 'even' looking than the previous effort.
xrdreaming Legacy Donating Member 1,693 Member For: 23y 8m 10d Gender: Male Location: Melbourne Posted 19/11/03 12:28 PM Posted 19/11/03 12:28 PM Glad to see it worked out for you and they got it right this time around.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now