plonky The Bionic Man - half man-half titanium Member 1,766 Member For: 23y 5m 26d Location: Dodge Scat Pack Posted 04/11/03 10:25 AM Posted 04/11/03 10:25 AM Considering some people have general queries about the various legislation relating to traffic, I thought that Officer Poncherello and Officer John Baker may be able to help.They can only help out with questions relating to traffic legislation and may be able to help out with criminal matters.However, they will not answer questions about:The Village People (No, even though they work in California, they have never met the Village People and probably never will)Yes, jodphurs DO attract the girls (only if you have good legs and butt like me)Yes, chicks dig motorcycle cops (ask Jim Goose, he'll agree with that one)No, moustaches are no longer mandatory for Highway PatrolYes, leather caps and leggins do smell nice and look goodSo, list the questions (genuine ones) about traffic rules etc and I will return tomorrow with some answers, (courtesy of my latest copy of Britts Traffic Law)CheersPlonky
KEN 24T Gandalf the Grey, Maiar of Manwë and Varda, Team HgAg/Sneaky Member 7,371 Member For: 23y 3m 5d Gender: Male Location: The Shire, Middle Earth Posted 04/11/03 10:35 AM Posted 04/11/03 10:35 AM When turning (left) onto a 2 lane road, do you have to wait for both oncoming lanes to be clear of traffic?
Mondie Firm Member Legacy Donating Member 2,924 Member For: 23y 11m 4d Location: Adelaide Hills Posted 04/11/03 12:07 PM Posted 04/11/03 12:07 PM Is it legal to drive barefooted?l assume its illegal to eat/drink while driving, so why can you smoke and drive :banghead:
BlueXR6Turbo The Best Member Legacy Donating Member 1,970 Member For: 23y 8m 25d Gender: Male Location: Adelaide Posted 04/11/03 12:17 PM Posted 04/11/03 12:17 PM There is a 3-lane road. Car A is in the left lane and car B is in the right lane. Both cars are travelling at the same speed at the same point of the road, ie neither car is in front or behind. Both cars indicate to change into the middle lane at the same time. Which car must give way?
aniken I don't suffer from insanity; I enjoy every minute of it Legacy Donating Member 4,316 Member For: 23y 9m 15d Gender: Male Location: Sydney, south west Posted 04/11/03 12:19 PM Posted 04/11/03 12:19 PM 1. Can you drink a beverage while driving (alcoholic and/or non-alcoholic)?2. Is it an offence to NOT move forward, past the stop line after the traffic lights have turned green, while you are waiting for the oncoming traffic to pass before turning right.3. Is it legal to have you elbow resting in such a way that part of your arm may be sticking out the window?
Guest HocuSChrisT Guests Posted 04/11/03 05:47 PM Posted 04/11/03 05:47 PM hahaha, Kenny forgot to say "And I swear to God, she never told me her age"... :lol:
Velvet Glove Team Blueprint Member 532 Member For: 23y 5m 24d Posted 04/11/03 08:15 PM Posted 04/11/03 08:15 PM I'll leave them to u Plonky
KEN 24T Gandalf the Grey, Maiar of Manwë and Varda, Team HgAg/Sneaky Member 7,371 Member For: 23y 3m 5d Gender: Male Location: The Shire, Middle Earth Posted 04/11/03 09:38 PM Posted 04/11/03 09:38 PM I'll leave them to u Plonky Chicken! :lol:
Velvet Glove Team Blueprint Member 532 Member For: 23y 5m 24d Posted 04/11/03 10:36 PM Posted 04/11/03 10:36 PM I dont work in traffic. I leave that sort of thing up to the men in tight pants and leather
KEN 24T Gandalf the Grey, Maiar of Manwë and Varda, Team HgAg/Sneaky Member 7,371 Member For: 23y 3m 5d Gender: Male Location: The Shire, Middle Earth Posted 04/11/03 10:37 PM Posted 04/11/03 10:37 PM I dont work in traffic. I leave that sort of thing up to the men in tight pants and leather buk, buk, buk ... bukerrk! :D
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now