mrbaxr6t Member 35 Member For: 17y 10m 4d Posted 18/01/11 03:15 AM Posted 18/01/11 03:15 AM Hey allI have just got a DRIFT Iridium boost and oil pressure gauge with genuine Typhoon Pod. Anyone here from around sydney who has hooked these up before and wants some extra cash or beer Im usually all for DIY jobs but cant seem to get the courage to start this...lolOr does anyone know of any places that could do this at good prices around western sydney??Cheers guysFrank
proscott Member 7 Member For: 16y 1m 19d Gender: Male Location: Brisbane (Redlands) Posted 19/02/11 09:57 AM Posted 19/02/11 09:57 AM Hey mate I know exactly how you feel!!I bought my Drift Iridium's from Autoban like 6 months ago, started it, looked at the included instructions and went UMMMMM.... WTF.....I went the SS Inductions twin pod $80 and Turbo Boost and Oil Temp... I don't really understand the oil pressure I know if it gets TOO high BOOM and that's about it... id rather know if I'm cooking my turbo, U know what I mean...Anyway, if someone in Brisbane has experience with this sort of stuff... HELP!... I'd like to do a how to guide on it because I cant seem to fine one on the site anywhere... I have a bit of money to throw at getting them in too... if anyone knows where I can find some detailed information, and I can do it my self, I'll donate the money I would have spent to this site.thanks in advanceS.
hawlass Legacy Donating Member 1,161 Member For: 18y 10m 21d Gender: Male Location: left right out Posted 20/02/11 05:23 AM Posted 20/02/11 05:23 AM Hey proscott, heres the guide for gauge install-
JVK Legacy Donating Member 751 Member For: 20y 9m 12d Gender: Male Location: North West Hot Hell,VIC Posted 20/02/11 08:29 AM Posted 20/02/11 08:29 AM you would rather be more concernd with the oil pressure reading to low than to high. To low or none is grenade time.
natsxr6 Member 117 Member For: 18y 4m 12d Location: penrith Posted 23/02/11 07:45 AM Posted 23/02/11 07:45 AM Had any luck finidng someone frank?Need someone to install aswell
SuckSqueezeBangBlow ʎǝʞuoɯ ɹoıuǝs Legacy Donating Member 1,808 Member For: 17y 9m 14d Gender: Male Posted 23/02/11 08:46 AM Posted 23/02/11 08:46 AM I'm in Sydney and can show u guys but I'll be sitting there drinking your beer giving pointers.
Rudiger All round good guy! Legacy Donating Member 1,122 Member For: 18y 4m 21d Gender: Male Location: Greenvale, Victoria Posted 23/02/11 12:29 PM Posted 23/02/11 12:29 PM Free beer? Mate, send some cans down to Melbourne and ill talk you through it on the phone. Mind you, after the 3rd can I won't make much sense. You wanted the guges behind the dash didnt ya? hiccup
Jman The Cleaning Dudes Ute Legacy Donating Member 1,308 Member For: 20y 5m 18d Gender: Male Location: Bentleigh, Vic, Australia Posted 23/02/11 05:40 PM Posted 23/02/11 05:40 PM Bloddy Rudiger. Cheap drunk bastard!
mrbaxr6t Member 35 Member For: 17y 10m 4d Posted 26/02/11 06:55 AM Author Posted 26/02/11 06:55 AM Had any luck finidng someone frank?Need someone to install aswellna mate still sitting here in my room waiting.....workshops charging too much. I got a tuner up the coast who will do it for me for more than half the price than the guys down here. might have to wait till I go up next....
SuckSqueezeBangBlow ʎǝʞuoɯ ɹoıuǝs Legacy Donating Member 1,808 Member For: 17y 9m 14d Gender: Male Posted 26/02/11 07:04 AM Posted 26/02/11 07:04 AM out of interest what quotes are you getting? I'd say around $200 would be a fair price.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now