Jump to content

mrbaxr6t

Member
  • Posts

    35
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by mrbaxr6t

  1. I only paid $55 each
  2. I have some XR6 new mounts. are these the same as the T ones?? Can I use them in my T??
  3. true Just wanted to know everyones feedback. never seen it before. thanks all
  4. Hey all Been lookin at Fairmont Chrome boot garnishes for the XR. cant really find anythin under $100. Has anyone tried the chrome spraypaint on any plastics on their cars?? If so Did it last?? Cheers
  5. Hi all On and off lately there has been a buzzing not quite tapping noise which comes and goes every now and then. At idle it comes on and off, slight rev and its constant but put your foot down and it goes away...the noise isnt there all the time only every few days. Doesnt sound like a tappet noise.... very random Any ideas?? Cheers
  6. I have got 2 quotes for $400 and one for $560!! Yes the tuner up the coast will do them for $200. Just crazy prices! $200 is fine but 500...cumon
  7. na mate still sitting here in my room waiting.....workshops charging too much. I got a tuner up the coast who will do it for me for more than half the price than the guys down here. might have to wait till I go up next....
  8. Didd the TPS reset. no change. Plugs are round 10thou ks old but are platinum plug which I was told should last 100ks. When plugs were change and re gapped the issue was still there... See it could be the injectors, but like I said before , seems unlikley seeing it was doin the same thing before they were put in.....
  9. yes its a very noticable problem. Chuked the x3 in and no codes come up. Thing is when it was tuned the idle was fine for a day or 2 then it come back, slowly getn worse....got me stuffed Carby cleaner was one of the 1st things I tried to no avail
  10. sorry to sound like a newbie, but how do I check that mate? cheers
  11. I will check manifold... Only reason I didnt expect it to be the tune is that its had the same issue with 2 different tuners...it had this issue even with the stock injectors and when returned back to stock. cheeers guys
  12. ive had this issue since ive had the car. Since then the car has been re tuned on 2 seperate occasions by 2 different tuners. Injectors were changed to siemens with same issue before the 1st tune was done.... so must be a vacuum issue. How and where should I look for common places for leaks?? Cheers
  13. Hey all My T has a idle issue, very noticable when cold, but always there when in park or sitting at lights in D etc. No miss at all when accelerating, pulls strong. Can anyone shed some light on where to start looking? Cheers Frank
  14. Hey all I have just got a DRIFT Iridium boost and oil pressure gauge with genuine Typhoon Pod. Anyone here from around sydney who has hooked these up before and wants some extra cash or beer Im usually all for DIY jobs but cant seem to get the courage to start this...lol Or does anyone know of any places that could do this at good prices around western sydney?? Cheers guys Frank
  15. how do I make it bigger???
  16. Thought id share my fave pic
  17. Hey all Can someone give me a how to, to change factory turbo filter. I ve never had to change one before and want to give it a crack. If I change when cold will I lose alot of oil? Does it need to be done when oils dropped etc? Any info appreciated Cheers Frank
  18. Or can you leave the stanrd one off and just take off the vacuum?
  19. So the bunings stopper is a straight in fit? It is a turbosmart BOV and will be run just over the exhaust manifold. I just wanna make sure of everythin so I dont start cuttin pipe and end up missing sumthing. Cheers Frank
  20. Ok so what will happen where the stock bov used to be? I understand that I wil use the vacuum line. But if I remove the standard bov wont there be a whole I need to block or sumthin? cheers Frank
  21. Hi all Im installing my aftermarket turbosmart BOV this weekend. I just want to kniow what do I do with the stock one? Do I remove it completly? Block where the vacuum used to be? if so, with what? Cheers Frank
  22. Asum! thanks for that frank
  23. So if I just get a 2 1/4 pipe made it shoud be fine? Supose not much difference
  24. Can anyone tell me the diameter of the intercooler piping for an ba xr6t? Need to know for a BOV adaptor. frank
×
×
  • Create New...