Rudiger All round good guy! Legacy Donating Member 1,122 Member For: 18y 4m 24d Gender: Male Location: Greenvale, Victoria Posted 20/01/11 10:15 PM Author Posted 20/01/11 10:15 PM You guys are all looney. lolOk. As it stands at the moment, there is an organisation that specialises in running these days. Adam put me on to them last night.Its around $160 per car and we don't run it, the other mob do so there will be other cars there. I don't know HOW many cars there would be but at $160 it would be up around 50 I would think.They provide everything, timing, medical, marshals etc and we (I) don't have to do anything.I will look into in today and post some details.They run these days regularly and there is one on the 26th. (Obviously too soon)But I was thinking May/June perhaps when there is no cruises and I can get a trans cooler fitted before hand.lolAnyway, watch this space.
Benji_vs Legacy Donating Member 403 Member For: 18y 4m 26d Gender: Male Location: East Suburbs Melbourne Posted 20/01/11 11:14 PM Posted 20/01/11 11:14 PM Sounds awesome, id be totally up for that.
jonn Member 141 Member For: 17y 9m 19d Gender: Male Location: Carrum, VIC Posted 17/03/11 10:18 PM Posted 17/03/11 10:18 PM surprised I didn't see this thread earlier.. myself and 4 other mates would love to go to a track day.I cant seem to find a car club that does track days or anything. no idea where to look.
Rusty XR6T Legacy Donating Member 516 Member For: 16y 6m 2d Gender: Male Posted 23/03/11 12:50 AM Posted 23/03/11 12:50 AM any updates Rudiger, it would be good to keep this one alive
Rusty XR6T Legacy Donating Member 516 Member For: 16y 6m 2d Gender: Male Posted 28/03/11 02:37 AM Posted 28/03/11 02:37 AM BUMP!Rudiger?
GR8XR6 ANGEL EYES Legacy Donating Member 1,683 Member For: 18y 2m 11d Gender: Male Location: SE Suburbs, Melbourne Posted 06/04/11 10:17 PM Posted 06/04/11 10:17 PM Any news???
Mura Back Again.. Legacy Donating Member 281 Member For: 16y 26d Gender: Male Location: Geelong, Victoria Posted 14/05/11 11:52 AM Posted 14/05/11 11:52 AM Bump this ! Come on Rudgier don't bail on us
TonezXR6T Italian Stig!! Legacy Donating Member 1,096 Member For: 15y 8m 6d Gender: Male Posted 15/05/11 04:36 AM Posted 15/05/11 04:36 AM I'm up for it run in my mods in
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now