Reclaim Member 9 Member For: 16y 1m 6d Posted 16/01/11 03:05 AM Posted 16/01/11 03:05 AM Hey guys.So I just picked up my xr6 the other day, and am looking at putting some new rims on it.I found these online:http://cgi.ebay.com.au/20inch-New-GUNMETAL-F6-Wheels-Tyres-FIT-FORD-FPV-/290521506066?pt=AU_Car_Parts_Accessories&hash=item43a46e6112Has anyone purchased from here before? I don't mind that they are replica's but just wanted to make sure I'm getting the right thing.IS there any questions I should be asking? as in dimentions and stuff?Cheers!
Henz Tampon inserted, Auto Acquired, next purchase a new handbag Legacy Donating Member 9,946 Member For: 18y 6m 15d Gender: Male Location: Vic Posted 16/01/11 03:32 AM Posted 16/01/11 03:32 AM Where are you from? I always prefer to pick Up for peace of mind. But just check there feedback.
Panda Eyes flame magnet Legacy Donating Member 5,674 Member For: 18y 4m 18d Gender: Male Location: adelaide hills- 'race air' central Posted 16/01/11 04:54 AM Posted 16/01/11 04:54 AM I dont think youd have any issues. they are not genuine, of course...
Steve_89 Member 51 Member For: 18y 7m 19d Gender: Male Posted 16/01/11 05:33 AM Posted 16/01/11 05:33 AM I bought my wheels from this store.They were really helpful and very fast shipping...and even provied new wheel nuts which I wasn't expecting. I had trouble with other ebay sellers stuffing me around before I found them.I did not buy from them through ebay though, you can call them directly and fill out one of their order forms on their website.
Reclaim Member 9 Member For: 16y 1m 6d Posted 16/01/11 06:18 AM Author Posted 16/01/11 06:18 AM Ah awesome.Thanks heaps for the replies!
fuzzyxrt Legacy Donating Member 24 Member For: 17y 11m 22d Gender: Male Posted 16/01/11 07:24 AM Posted 16/01/11 07:24 AM just bought a set of the same wheels not long ago, no problems great wheels, have a look at the green xr in the recently added photos you can have a look at em!!
FPV6T UNDERCOAT CRUISER!!! Legacy Donating Member 1,655 Member For: 17y 8m 17d Gender: Male Location: brisbane Posted 16/01/11 07:28 AM Posted 16/01/11 07:28 AM if your going to get them make sure you get the 9.5 inch rear wheels then you can put some decent size tyres on the rear!
Bonjaz Legacy Donating Member 1,841 Member For: 17y 9m 27d Gender: Male Location: CQ Posted 16/01/11 07:29 AM Posted 16/01/11 07:29 AM what are the tyres like that come on these wheels???
fuzzyxrt Legacy Donating Member 24 Member For: 17y 11m 22d Gender: Male Posted 16/01/11 07:49 AM Posted 16/01/11 07:49 AM Tyres are lexani sort of an up and coming brand but are good quality, with "W" rating
Dillz Three pedals are better then two.. Legacy Donating Member 15,637 Member For: 19y 4m 9d Gender: Male Location: Melbourne Posted 16/01/11 08:05 AM Posted 16/01/11 08:05 AM Just had a look at there site, are all their wheels copies? Those 'Player Joss' Look like momo wheels plus there are others. Wonder what there worth, luv that rim but the momos are like 5k.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now