Jump to content

Recommended Posts

  • loitering with intent
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 23y 1m 19d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Zombie Birdhouse
Posted

Particularly given the pay rise he just got :roflmbo:

improved connections and speed :bowdown:

edit" fark off Jules

  • Moar Powar Babeh
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 21y 15d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Perth
Posted

No how too´s from me until I can log in and post 1st time every time.

  • loitering with intent
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 23y 1m 19d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Zombie Birdhouse
Posted

Lifting, come on, Mon

How hard can it be ? Faaaaarrrrrkin?

  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 17y 7m 7d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Vic
Posted

Hi Robo

I to have the same problem with the left hand side seal in the diff leaking.

Just wondering whats involved for replacing the seals.

Also while replacing the seals I was thinking of installing Falcrum superpro diff bushes at the same time.

By any chance do you have the part numbers???

Any help will be most appreciated!

Regards Brett

SPF3232AK

SPF3148AK

  • 1 month later...
  • Member
  • Member For: 16y 5m 27d
  • Gender: Male
Posted (edited)

Been driving it sedately since but will see how it functions down the quarter mile.

No drama's down the quarter last Saturday, everything's solid now.

Edited by Rockatansky
  • 2 weeks later...
  • Member
  • Member For: 15y 7m 10d
  • Gender: Male
Posted

Was that installed price????

Where????

I got the 3 (comfort option)super pro bushes from bursons. x2 axle nuts, x6 tailshaft bolts and x2 halfshaft seals from ford. While I did the bushes I also changed the diff oil with castrol saf-xa and replaced the leaking diff half shaft seals. It was a tough job but with a my old man and I, a hoist, compact portable hydraulic press, and workshop manual handy we had it in then out in 6 hours. ride is nice and smooth now.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...