AMoffat Member 744 Member For: 23y 9m 28d Posted 02/11/03 10:16 AM Posted 02/11/03 10:16 AM :lol: My sister in law got hitched in Toowoomba on Saturday. Imagine my suprise when I saw the Wedding cars.A blueprint BA XR8, and two XR6T's, Cardigan Silver and Blood Orange.Unfortunately they had a decked out Clubbie and a Black SS along for the ride as well.
AMoffat Member 744 Member For: 23y 9m 28d Posted 02/11/03 10:23 AM Author Posted 02/11/03 10:23 AM I got the chance to talk to the guy in the blood orange T but missed the silver car (could it have been Kenny???).Introduced him to my (dirty) car and the forum sticker on the rear window.His reply was - "phantom really is the best colour isn't it!"
HocuSGirL Member 57 Member For: 23y 1m 29d Location: Mirkwood/Rivendell, Middle earth Posted 02/11/03 10:52 AM Posted 02/11/03 10:52 AM that's cool, having XR6T's as wedding cars.... Might have to borrow that idea for when Hocus and I get married....
Mondie Firm Member Legacy Donating Member 2,924 Member For: 23y 11m 4d Location: Adelaide Hills Posted 02/11/03 12:11 PM Posted 02/11/03 12:11 PM Nice photos Steve Even the red Clubbie looks good.
Turbo6man Legacy Donating Member 4,084 Member For: 23y 11m 25d Gender: Male Location: South Coast NSW Posted 02/11/03 12:31 PM Posted 02/11/03 12:31 PM that's cool, having XR6T's as wedding cars.... Might have to borrow that idea for when Hocus and I get married.... Not much chance I'd say - heard he wouldn't propose to you while he was sober - and you wouldn't accept him while he was inebriated ... heheheh.PS - Geez Moff, that has got to be the ugliest wedding party I've ever seen! Lucky they had some good cars there to distract the crowd ... :lol:
Guest HocuSChrisT Guests Posted 02/11/03 06:52 PM Posted 02/11/03 06:52 PM that's cool, having XR6T's as wedding cars.... Might have to borrow that idea for when Hocus and I get married.... Not much chance I'd say - heard he wouldn't propose to you while he was sober - and you wouldn't accept him while he was inebriated ... heheheh.PS - Geez Moff, that has got to be the ugliest wedding party I've ever seen! Lucky they had some good cars there to distract the crowd ... :lol: hahaha, no so my friend.... I just proposed while she was half asleep! Caught her off-guard! she awoke rather startled, and asked me to repeat what I had just asked. hahaha. Incidently, while trying to work out a venue, we had... ahem ... sorry. I had "suggested" picnic point in Toowoomba. :D P.S. That HgAg wedding car looks the best... but of course, I could be a little biased.
KEN 24T Gandalf the Grey, Maiar of Manwë and Varda, Team HgAg/Sneaky Member 7,371 Member For: 23y 3m 5d Gender: Male Location: The Shire, Middle Earth Posted 03/11/03 02:19 AM Posted 03/11/03 02:19 AM A blueprint BA XR8, and two XR6T's, Cardigan Silver and Blood Orange. What a magnificent HgAg ... my precious. :o ... what were those others? .... B)
Macktheknife Xtreme Xalted Member Legacy Donating Member 3,112 Member For: 23y 5m Gender: Male Location: BrisVegas Posted 03/11/03 03:08 AM Posted 03/11/03 03:08 AM So,A little Hocus Pocus eh.Yes, I know the old Picnic Point. Had many a cool XXXX there some years ago. Just a nice drive from downtown BrisVegas.Now, If your looking for volunteers to supply lovely flashing Quicksilver cars for any up-and-coming, count me in.
HocuSGirL Member 57 Member For: 23y 1m 29d Location: Mirkwood/Rivendell, Middle earth Posted 03/11/03 03:15 AM Posted 03/11/03 03:15 AM hmm proposals while im half asleep is positively EEEEEEEVVVILLLLL but at least its memorable :D its not hocus's fault he told my had, while he was so drunk he couldnt stand upright, that he wanted to marry me, and this was 2 weeks after we first started going out.and thanks for the offer of another HgAG xr6t mack...might have to take you up on that..... B)
Redhawk ....Time to lay this fairytale aside...... Legacy Donating Member 2,657 Member For: 23y 6m 25d Gender: Male Location: In the Ferry on the River Styx, not getting out just yet! Posted 03/11/03 07:23 AM Posted 03/11/03 07:23 AM The 'stripes' sent a shiver down my spine!! :D
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now