EvilDaifu Cruise Whore Moderating Team 5,130 Member For: 21y 1m 25d Gender: Male Location: Melbourne Posted 04/03/11 07:31 PM Author Posted 04/03/11 07:31 PM good one mate especially the one about all your jokes. Seriously, this is an enjoyable cruise - so get cracking if you are even half thinking of coming along. Weather looks good as well - nothing like fresh mountain air, blue skies and sunny days with you, your mates and your T So Dillz, GR8XR6 and Yoshi - how is that weekend shaping up for you - would be great to have your company on this cruise
Rudiger All round good guy! Legacy Donating Member 1,122 Member For: 18y 4m 21d Gender: Male Location: Greenvale, Victoria Posted 05/03/11 01:47 AM Posted 05/03/11 01:47 AM You could have not been so quick to agree re my jokes. Now I'm sad. I was reluctant to go on my first cruise. Would I be a good enough driver? What were the other people like? Would they be silly or mature?My first cruise was to the Great Ocean Road last year and I havent looked back. A bunch of people with the same type of car and like minded in their appreciation of the Ford 6 Turbo.The Snowies Cruise last year, getting to meet and put faces to names of the guys from NSW and QLD was such fun, and I am hoping Gary does it again this year.I personally know how hard it is to organise a cruise and I do know how hard Gary worked on this one and the effort put in.While it is dissappointing that only 5 cars are going, its not the end of the world. The small group is a great bunch and I am sure we will have a lot of fun.The only down side will be that I will keep thinking of all the poor b@sta@rds who dont go and what they are missing out on.
Rockatansky Member 591 Member For: 16y 5m 19d Gender: Male Posted 05/03/11 10:36 AM Posted 05/03/11 10:36 AM Only 21 sleeps!
EvilDaifu Cruise Whore Moderating Team 5,130 Member For: 21y 1m 25d Gender: Male Location: Melbourne Posted 09/03/11 12:29 PM Author Posted 09/03/11 12:29 PM any more coming - just post up - ya gotta start somewhere!!! Weather shaping up to be nice and sunny in the great outdoors
Rusty XR6T Legacy Donating Member 516 Member For: 16y 5m 30d Gender: Male Posted 09/03/11 09:27 PM Posted 09/03/11 09:27 PM (edited) I might bring 2 cars just to add some numbers! not sure yet but the XR5 might come as well will certainly provide some competition through the twisties Edited 09/03/11 09:28 PM by Rusty XR6T
EvilDaifu Cruise Whore Moderating Team 5,130 Member For: 21y 1m 25d Gender: Male Location: Melbourne Posted 10/03/11 12:29 AM Author Posted 10/03/11 12:29 AM (edited) Would certainly be welcomed Rusty - yep it's an enjoyable drive Weather still sunny and blues skies boys and girls Just checked VicRoads, Falls Creek and Mt Hotham websites (had already consulted the locals as well when choosing the weekend) and no events that would get in our way. There is a mountain bike event but spoke with the organiser and they will be in Beechworth that Saturday. VicRoads shows not roadworks or events as well along the Alpine route we plan to take. Edited 10/03/11 03:41 AM by EvilDaifu
Rudiger All round good guy! Legacy Donating Member 1,122 Member For: 18y 4m 21d Gender: Male Location: Greenvale, Victoria Posted 10/03/11 09:19 AM Posted 10/03/11 09:19 AM I might bring 2 cars just to add some numbers! not sure yet but the XR5 might come as well will certainly provide some competition through the twisties I don't want him bringing that thing!! No Way. His exploits in Tassie - up on 2 wheels - He is a menace.Espcially with Jamie driving.
Betzy New Member 10 Member For: 16y 7m 21d Gender: Female Posted 10/03/11 11:39 AM Posted 10/03/11 11:39 AM I just vote that we celebrate my birthday on that weekend hehe
EvilDaifu Cruise Whore Moderating Team 5,130 Member For: 21y 1m 25d Gender: Male Location: Melbourne Posted 12/03/11 12:20 PM Author Posted 12/03/11 12:20 PM Ahhh nothin like celebrating a birthday away from home Anyway, has anybody drivin through Myrtleford, Bright, Falls Creek, Omeo or Hotham lately or know anybody who lives in the area to find out if we'll need mesh over our grills to protect against locusts?
Rudiger All round good guy! Legacy Donating Member 1,122 Member For: 18y 4m 21d Gender: Male Location: Greenvale, Victoria Posted 13/03/11 10:59 AM Posted 13/03/11 10:59 AM If you want Gary, I'll call the local Police up there during the week and make some enquiries.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now