icer Banned 2,335 Member For: 17y 2m 15d Gender: Male Location: Aspendale, Vic. Posted 21/12/10 02:56 PM Posted 21/12/10 02:56 PM PLAZMAMAN FTW
spoolxr6 Member 312 Member For: 15y 10m 18d Posted 21/12/10 07:34 PM Posted 21/12/10 07:34 PM Stage 2.3 from process west! f*cking awesome bit if kit! On special at the moment! Check his forum...All of the fastest cars run process west... And Kevs a forum sponsor...Is Process West used on a 6 second car? Well done if they have gone that far then.
Worm A much better forum Legacy Donating Member 3,808 Member For: 18y 2m 10d Gender: Male Location: Victoria Posted 21/12/10 07:41 PM Posted 21/12/10 07:41 PM I don't know of any 6 second Falcons???
spoolxr6 Member 312 Member For: 15y 10m 18d Posted 21/12/10 07:51 PM Posted 21/12/10 07:51 PM Sorry I missunderstood when you said that Process West has the fastest cars you must be refering just to Falcons then. However, Plazmaman has been race proven on the Fastest Cars in Australia, not being Falcons though. I don't think I've seen any of these 6 second cars running Process West though.
XYZ Legacy Donating Member 1,171 Member For: 17y 15d Posted 21/12/10 08:09 PM Posted 21/12/10 08:09 PM It will be hard for you to get a definite answer asking on a forum mate. Everyone has their brand loyalty, what ever is on their car is always the best... They are both well known coolers with proven results.Do some research, ring both suppliers up and have a chat about their products and make your decision from there.cheersBen
Benny Member 1,869 Member For: 23y 1m 27d Gender: Male Location: Newcastle Posted 21/12/10 09:45 PM Posted 21/12/10 09:45 PM You can't go wrong with either of these suppliers. If it was me I'd pick the one that looks the best and if that doesn't assist with the choice then the cheapest. They both have been proven to perform very well.Benny
xpl0sive Member 421 Member For: 17y 8m 11d Gender: Male Location: Melbourne Posted 21/12/10 10:10 PM Posted 21/12/10 10:10 PM +1 for Plazmaman here. As mentioned by another member, they have a proven track record with some of the fastest cars in the country running Plazmaman gear. Been in the game for a very long time.For the record, yes plazmaman do sell bar and plate as well as tube and fin, but their 'bread and butter' coolers are the tube & fin cores. The bar and plate stuff is just a cheap alternative.
bjc Legacy Donating Member 2,823 Member For: 23y 29d Gender: Male Location: Townsville Posted 21/12/10 11:41 PM Posted 21/12/10 11:41 PM If your after bling then I think Plazmaman has the win there normally but otherwise there both great products and from what I've seen and heard most people are using PW gear now as am I
exarsixturbo Dr. Speed Member 784 Member For: 19y 2m 2d Gender: Male Location: The land of Politicians, Public Servants, Porno & Pyrotechnics Posted 22/12/10 01:12 AM Posted 22/12/10 01:12 AM Definitely Plazmaman. I haven't heard bad things about PW but I had a lot of Plazmaman gear on my car it was awesome. Alex and Oyay are great to deal with as well and really know their stuff. Top notch construction and performance.
Process West Member 248 Member For: 20y 4m Gender: Male Location: Wollongong NSW Posted 22/12/10 10:18 AM Posted 22/12/10 10:18 AM I do know a lot of the early Process West stuff was made by Plazmaman though.Haha...I dont think soKev
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now