Adelaide Coastal Cruise

BlueXR6Turbo

• Replies 199
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Member For: 20y 5m

Was good to meet you Vik & Leon.

Lets do it again soon - might even have my upgrade kit on by then!If I can get it fitted by Wed night, I may even venture out to

the Wed night Street drags & see what it can do.

Does anyone think that would be pushing it a bit on such a low kay engine?

Thoughts on running in vs when to go hard...... How long did you guys wait with your new engines?

Guest Mo2003turbo
  • Guests

Hi guys....Im back from the bush & spewing :nod: ....I was not able to join you today......got home at 11pm, last night ....hit the hay & got up this evening....hope you had a great run..... Congratulations & welcome Boost6.......the ute is very impressive !

......between Wentworth in Vic & Broken Hill in NSW, I managed to try out the speed limiter but I must admit, I wasn't there for long, it a bit daunting for an old man......I also managed to score a white corella in the air scoop, it mangled my number plate, as it entered the scoop.....I spent most of the trip over 100km/hr & she hugged the road like it owned it........drove like a dream.....I can not remember the drive being so pleasurable......in 4 weeks I have done almost 4000km. (unfortunately Mrs Mo loves driving it too)

.......are we still getting together again before Xmas ? :festive:

Mo :nod: