Jump to content

Recommended Posts

  • A much better forum
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 18y 2m 17d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Victoria
Posted

Sorry dude... Inside joke...

  • Dropping a turd
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 18y 11m 13d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Perth
Posted

Be careful of the STD rods. Stay low 300s

  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 23y 1m 6d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Townsville
Posted

330-340rwkw is good and about what I'd sit at for 98oct pump fuel. As for your shifts I would have it change so that your kidneys hurt on every shift. This is my personal opinion only and I have this style of shift on my auto gearbox without mods done or stall change.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...