O Trader Member 90 Member For: 17y 11m 22d Posted 20/10/10 02:46 AM Posted 20/10/10 02:46 AM Curious how do you propose to fit 4 spots on the rear ?
BCR01 Member 152 Member For: 16y 1m 20d Posted 20/10/10 06:29 AM Author Posted 20/10/10 06:29 AM (edited) Fitting wont be the problem they will bolt on. the problem will be the end float on the axles. I will have a look once I get them. Can be done, just not sure which way I will do it until I see it. Edited 20/10/10 09:39 AM by RHR no need to quote above post USE FAST REPLY
O Trader Member 90 Member For: 17y 11m 22d Posted 20/10/10 09:03 AM Posted 20/10/10 09:03 AM (edited) The 50th turbo wheels are just 19" luxury pack sedan wheels but a different colour. They will fit behind them no worries..Anchor, can you confirm that PBR 6 spots for a BA/BF with bolt onto an FG front end ? Edited 20/10/10 09:04 AM by O Trader
BCR01 Member 152 Member For: 16y 1m 20d Posted 20/10/10 09:26 PM Author Posted 20/10/10 09:26 PM (edited) BA/BF calipers will be different as the Calipers are on the front of the front wheel on BA/BF and are on the Rear of the front wheel on FG. PBR have just released a M Series brake packge for FG Falcons. Still 6 pot front and 4 spot rear. It will be this kit that I will be using. I know that one site sponcer Senna T can supply these kits.His forum>http://www.fordxr6turbo.com/forum/index.php?showforum=180 Edited 20/10/10 09:28 PM by BCR01
BCR01 Member 152 Member For: 16y 1m 20d Posted 26/10/10 10:46 AM Author Posted 26/10/10 10:46 AM (edited) Driving past the dealers yard this morning and saw a transporter there............took a peak, and there she is! Snuck in and took a few (100) pics of her pre delivery. Should be able to pic her up tomorrow! My misses is excited too......she cant wait for me to stop talking about the new car......I think she will be dissapointed! Edited 26/10/10 10:49 AM by BCR01
Rancidpunx Brisbanes Resident Detailer Legacy Donating Member 950 Member For: 17y 8m 16d Gender: Male Location: In my Cabin Outside Brisbane. Posted 26/10/10 09:37 PM Posted 26/10/10 09:37 PM Good stuff. I remember picking mine up for the first time. I got a call 2 weeks ahead of the estimated delivery date to say she was ready and when did I want to come get her. I had to leave it another week as well because I didst want to pick it up in the heavy rain.
AJ-80 Member 97 Member For: 16y 17d Posted 26/10/10 10:28 PM Posted 26/10/10 10:28 PM Congrats mate, such a good feeling picking up a new car...It looks good in white as well.
BCR01 Member 152 Member For: 16y 1m 20d Posted 27/10/10 10:40 AM Author Posted 27/10/10 10:40 AM Thanks guys, picked it up today, didnt get much of a drive, cuase I wanted to fit the hard cover! Feels good, but will take time to adjust to the falcon, after the ranger, there is a few noticable differances................
bjc Legacy Donating Member 2,823 Member For: 23y 1m 2d Gender: Male Location: Townsville Posted 27/10/10 03:51 PM Posted 27/10/10 03:51 PM Good stuff mate. My nephew just bought one also in the sunburst colour with 6sp manual. Interior on them is horn and the ride is actually quite comfortable compared to my old BA xr8.Not a fan of the manual but he is only 21yrs old!
tekaani Legacy Donating Member 163 Member For: 17y 3m 17d Posted 28/10/10 10:12 PM Posted 28/10/10 10:12 PM Congratulations mate, no better feeling than picking up a new car
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now