Jump to content

Recommended Posts

  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 17y 11m 25d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Melbourne
Posted

Hi all. My brake shudder has retuned so its time for new rotors. saw these today ebay link

has anyone tried em? for 120 bucks I guess u couldnt expect much. Also $25 for "performance" pads aswell???

  • Sucker
  • Moderating Team
  • Member For: 22y 5m 7d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Brisbane
Posted

No idea what they are, but if you're looking for "cheap" and "brakes" you've got rocks in your head in my honest opinion :stirthepot:

  • Member
  • Member For: 17y 8m 12d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Brisbane, QLD
Posted

I can provide you DBA rotors for around the 200'ish dollar mark for 4000 slotted rotors. PM ME with the specs on your vehicle and I can give you a more accurate quote.

Buying cheap products will return a cheap result.

  • Banned
  • Member For: 17y 3m 20d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Blacktown NSW
Posted

I have used them mate. They did help with the brake fade. They did'nt do much for stopping power. That's where I changed them for Brembos. Now the car acttually pulls up.

  • FREAKY
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 16y 9m 6d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Melbourne
Posted
:buttrock: please dont cheap out on brakes esp on heavy falcons or any car.
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 18y 3m 6d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Sydney
Posted

I bought some of these cheap ebay slotted rotors for a VZ Late model camira once. Never again.

They didn't last long at all and rusted badly.

When it comes to brakes, don't skimp.

Go DBA.

  • 2 months later...
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 17y 3m 22d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: In the Worksop Drinking Beer
Posted

totally agree dont skimp buy the good stuff

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...