XR6menace BANNED Banned 1,462 Member For: 19y 5m 3d Gender: Not Telling Location: banned Posted 09/02/11 02:10 PM Posted 09/02/11 02:10 PM Do you have a buildup thread anywhere Dazzler? Why doesnt the ZF like the Na 6?Not one that I will put on a turbo forum mate ...My mates f6 one day .. I have built that one...
Guest markytheman Guests Posted 10/02/11 03:58 AM Posted 10/02/11 03:58 AM (edited) lol.. Edited 12/02/11 10:47 PM by RHR No need to quote above post. USE FAST REPLY
XR6menace BANNED Banned 1,462 Member For: 19y 5m 3d Gender: Not Telling Location: banned Posted 10/02/11 06:51 AM Posted 10/02/11 06:51 AM (edited) Oh dear keep laughin Marky watch what numbers spit out at Lee's with my 4200 stall Edited 12/02/11 10:47 PM by RHR No need to quote above post. USE FAST REPLY
Henz Tampon inserted, Auto Acquired, next purchase a new handbag Legacy Donating Member 9,946 Member For: 18y 6m 11d Gender: Male Location: Vic Posted 10/02/11 07:13 AM Posted 10/02/11 07:13 AM Can you PM me what you've done Dazzler?
Guest markytheman Guests Posted 10/02/11 07:56 AM Posted 10/02/11 07:56 AM sweet Dazza. im looking forword to this Bro..U R THE MAN Dazza..
mic Legacy Donating Member 1,725 Member For: 18y 8m 12d Gender: Male Posted 10/02/11 07:59 AM Posted 10/02/11 07:59 AM (edited) hahahaha, here is an na u can aspire to daz mate !!! long way to go though Edited 10/02/11 07:59 AM by mic
Guest markytheman Guests Posted 10/02/11 08:06 AM Posted 10/02/11 08:06 AM hahaha lol. Dazza would love that car Bro..I hope it now more then 180kws Bro..
XR6menace BANNED Banned 1,462 Member For: 19y 5m 3d Gender: Not Telling Location: banned Posted 11/02/11 07:13 AM Posted 11/02/11 07:13 AM ]Because ??What my car achieves will be dictated by me not someone on a forum who thinks they are the be all and end all with a turbo... Remember I built and r&d this car myself, I didn't just drop it off and pay someone for god knows what they may have stuck in my car ...Drop in and say hi to Paul sometime I will make sure I'm available for a chat !The F6 will run deep in the 10's before we sell it ...What are you gonna do then , keep asking every tuning shop who cares to listen about how much it will cost you to keep up ???The current ford product is so backwards in its interior appointments its ridiculous compared to the offerings from HSV.. There ya go now ya have me slaggin off at Fords , ever wonder why I didn't return your calls or pm's ?????sweet Dazza. im looking forword to this Bro..U R THE MAN Dazza.. So you have told me 50 000 times .....Can you PM me what you've done Dazzler?No why should I ??I'm on The Australian Ford Forums ,DAZZLER351 (GT-HO at the Pinnacle as far a reputation goes)!!! Shoot me a PM over there and I will consider it .. We dont have turbo trolls or boost babies infiltrating the N/a brigade over there anymore .. people seem to have grown up a bit, and appreciate each other for what they can bring to the table for advice and experience...I try to be constructive in my posts , adding an emoticon onto a couple of words doesnt work for me sorry mark.
Henz Tampon inserted, Auto Acquired, next purchase a new handbag Legacy Donating Member 9,946 Member For: 18y 6m 11d Gender: Male Location: Vic Posted 11/02/11 08:16 AM Posted 11/02/11 08:16 AM Dazzler, you come across as a complete duesche mate. My brother owns an N/A and wants to keep it N/A, and also run deep into the 13s. Hence why asking other n/a owners what mods it takes to get there. Shoot you a Pm and you will concider it? Serious? Are you reated to *Beep*? 1
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now