Jump to content

Recommended Posts

  • Banned
  • Banned
  • Member For: 16y 20d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Caloundra
Posted

stock sub in the FG premo pack is pantaloni's too ! farts when something like "I like big butts" is played at even under 20 on the3 volume ! its piss ! I have a 15" blaupunkt competition sub running off a v10 amp in my garage with 4 gel JBL audio and 6 Alpine 16cm and 6x9's running off another amp with crossovers and it will take the roof off ! but been told by the minister for fun and finance that I am in no way allowed to "tinker" with the car ! :hiwelcome:

bloody woman ! :stupid:

  • Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 16y 7m 27d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Sydney - Brighton Le Sands
Posted

I run a sony xplod 15" sub off my stock ba amp (70wrms I think) and it rocks compared to the factory one or even the jbl replacement one in the stock position.

I just ran the speaker wires from the stock sub to the new one...

im stoked with the results

holy sh*t dude! that's huge!.......

that's not a sub........ THIS IS A SUUUB!! lol :stirthepot:

  • 3 weeks later...
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 18y 4m 25d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Townsville
Posted

Whats the name of that track?

  • 2 weeks later...
  • Member
  • Member For: 20y 1m 27d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Inner Westie
Posted

I'm also looking or some more bass in my G6E, and was hoping for a straight forward fix (as I'm not ready to do the whole new amp/speakers/sub thing just yet)

This 'running a sub box off the factory amp thing' is right up my alley.

Are there many other guys doing this? If so, what sort of subs are you using, and how is the bass? Is is much better than the factory sub?

I have to say that I 'upgraded' my old BA factory sub to a free air JBL thing (mounted in the factory location)and can't say a really noticed much difference. It was probably a bit better, but not markedly so. As such the new sub box approach sounds good to me.

  • Go Pies!!!
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 18y 7m 15d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Vic Somewhere - Sometimes NSW
Posted

Have I not taught any of you anything about car audio?

aaaaahhhhh

:surrenderwave:

:finger:

  • Three pedals are better then two..
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 19y 4m 6d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Melbourne
Posted

Lol

Yeah ya fighting a loosing battle mate.

  • Member
  • Member For: 20y 1m 27d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Inner Westie
Posted

Have I not taught any of you anything about car audio?

nup...

any one else running a sub off the factory amp?

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.



×
×
  • Create New...