Police Cars & Undercover Cars Spotted Thread

Guest atessa

• Member For: 21y 4m 4d

I dont think they r getting the T's cops dont deserve them. but they might get the 8's that's just to make the force look good after all look at the other car there driving vy ss, cant look good in one of those.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

• I'm Back!! Thats right, long over due! :)
  • Lifetime Members
  • Member For: 21y 5m 24d
I dont think they r getting the T's cops dont deserve them. but they might get the 8's that's just to make the force look good after all look at the other car there driving vy ss, cant look good in one of those.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

I'll second that

:P

• Member For: 21y 4m 27d

I spoke to a mate of mine in the Police Force yesterday and he is unsure whether they are getting the Turbo's or the 8s or both. He DID say that amongst the Highway Patrol guys there is huge Holden / Ford rivalry. Would love to see 2 of them going for it on a straight stretch of road !! :-) ... Where are the cops when you need 'em.

• The Best Member
  • Donating Members
  • Member For: 21y 3m 18d

I've read an article that says the NSW police are getting 10 XR6T's delivered about now. I would guess that when they get them delivered, they then have to add all the "police bits" (sirens, flashing lights, etc.) This would probably explain why nobody's seen them yet. I haven't read anything about any other states yet.

Also, 10 cars is not a lot for the entire police force, so they'd probably be a pretty rare sight anyway.

Over here in SA, just about all our police cars are commodores, so I'm looking forward to having a car that's faster than the police! I should point out that I don't plan to have to use this extra speed against them though. :angelwings:

• 00-XRG / 006-FPV
  • Donating Members
  • Member For: 21y 4m 22d

Saw an XT cop car up here in brissy the other week, was sitting in the dealer pre-delivery yard, just around the corner from my work. We got a digital camera at work but it was loaned out to someone at the time, and by the time it came back the car was gone.

But I drive past the yard every morning, will keep my eye out let ya's know as soon as I spot one.

We got a fair few SS, AU XR6, XR8 highway pursuit cars up here, so imagine they'll be getting a turbo or 2, or at least a stocko XR6.

• Member For: 21y 4m 10d

I did ...I did white xr6t with black tints and a radar unit on the centre console It was an under cover car it is roaming around broadway .... It pulled up next to me on the way home from work on parra rd it was sitting alot lower than mine in the rear aswell and sh*t it looked good