viking Member 61 Member For: 20y 3m 7d Posted 09/09/10 10:43 PM Posted 09/09/10 10:43 PM I am thinking of importing some wheels from the USA, Can anyone tell me the bolt pattern, offset and width of the wheels for a BF XR6T. I am thinking of 18".Cheers
Henz Tampon inserted, Auto Acquired, next purchase a new handbag Legacy Donating Member 9,946 Member For: 18y 6m 15d Gender: Male Location: Vic Posted 09/09/10 11:49 PM Posted 09/09/10 11:49 PM 5x114.3 and offset is 35ish, factory wheels 8" wide. But if your going to put in the effort and import them get a decent width and offset!
viking Member 61 Member For: 20y 3m 7d Posted 09/09/10 11:53 PM Author Posted 09/09/10 11:53 PM 5x114.3 and offset is 35ish, factory wheels 8" wide. But if your going to put in the effort and import them get a decent width and offset!What offset would be best for 9"
nelsonian101 Legacy Donating Member 961 Member For: 18y 3m 10d Gender: Male Location: Sydney Posted 10/09/10 01:20 AM Posted 10/09/10 01:20 AM PCD you want is 114.3 X 5 (bolt holes) I know 8.5" front fit in anywhere from +30 to 35.Rear 9.5" fit from +38 to 40.What wheels are you looking at (4 x 9"?) and what tyre width on the front?I am interested as I am also considering going 9" all round.
rednose RNS10S Legacy Donating Member 2,229 Member For: 20y 1m 19d Gender: Male Posted 11/09/10 11:28 PM Posted 11/09/10 11:28 PM Would the same apply for 19's, below is a link of a set of staggerred ch copies, I would like to contact them prior to purchase to make sure they have the correct size for our cars. Mine is a BF Mk2 Turbo. I would like to know the correct offsets for 8.5 Front and 9.5 RearLinkThanks Guys
Turbo6FG Legacy Donating Member 497 Member For: 16y 7m 3d Gender: Male Posted 12/09/10 12:05 AM Posted 12/09/10 12:05 AM Wrong stud pattern.You can get genuine BBS CH for $700 per rim. They are a fairly old design so BBS are obviously being kind to distributors now with pricing. Copies can be dodgy.
viking Member 61 Member For: 20y 3m 7d Posted 12/09/10 08:04 AM Author Posted 12/09/10 08:04 AM PCD you want is 114.3 X 5 (bolt holes) I know 8.5" front fit in anywhere from +30 to 35.Rear 9.5" fit from +38 to 40.What wheels are you looking at (4 x 9"?) and what tyre width on the front?I am interested as I am also considering going 9" all round.I am hoping to get 9" all round
ScatterBrain Legacy Donating Member 316 Member For: 17y 4m 3d Gender: Male Location: Brisbane Posted 12/09/10 08:32 AM Posted 12/09/10 08:32 AM Why not go 9.5" all round?
winstor Member 611 Member For: 17y 7m 7d Posted 12/09/10 01:04 PM Posted 12/09/10 01:04 PM 18x9 +30 would be good all round.
rednose RNS10S Legacy Donating Member 2,229 Member For: 20y 1m 19d Gender: Male Posted 15/09/10 04:34 AM Posted 15/09/10 04:34 AM (edited) Wrong stud pattern.You can get genuine BBS CH for $700 per rim. They are a fairly old design so BBS are obviously being kind to distributors now with pricing. Copies can be dodgy.$700 per rim + 2-300 per tyre = $4000, bit too much for me (rather spend it on brakes), I know copies can be dodgy but the guys in the uk seem to be pretty happy with them and for 800 pounds they seem like a good deal. Have a set of starcorps at the moment and have had no dramas so far(just wish the rears were 9.5 instead of 8.5). I like the look of these wheels but dont want to fork out that much coin to get an inch of width at the rear. Edited 15/09/10 04:41 AM by rednose
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now