Watto89 Member 38 Member For: 18y 1m 7d Gender: Male Location: Townsville Posted 03/09/10 10:11 AM Posted 03/09/10 10:11 AM Gday everyone, I recently got a shop to change my roof lining to black, I then got the trimms running up to the roof and painted them black. I also painted the sun visors and kept the lights, and jesus handles in white and it looks 1000000 times better in my eyes...Ill get picks up tomorrow when its light, highly recommended
Watto89 Member 38 Member For: 18y 1m 7d Gender: Male Location: Townsville Posted 04/09/10 01:02 AM Author Posted 04/09/10 01:02 AM Pics
Panda Eyes flame magnet Legacy Donating Member 5,674 Member For: 18y 4m 17d Gender: Male Location: adelaide hills- 'race air' central Posted 04/09/10 01:08 AM Posted 04/09/10 01:08 AM prol make the photos smaller before attaching them dude. its hard to see anything as its huge and grainy.im sure it looks killa though...
Dagabond Bored Member Administrator 35,722 Member For: 23y 10m 19d Gender: Male Location: Dé·jà vu Posted 04/09/10 02:03 AM Posted 04/09/10 02:03 AM I can not understand why a 'sports' model doesnt already have a black roof lining....Paint your lights and grab handles....
JK 47 Legacy Donating Member 161 Member For: 19y 3d Gender: Male Location: sydney Posted 04/09/10 02:52 AM Posted 04/09/10 02:52 AM Totally unrelated to anything,but way way back in the 70' a black roof lining was an option on XW and it was hi priced option at $10.00 extra yes ten dollars with that you got black visors as well !! ah the good old days...
Dillz Three pedals are better then two.. Legacy Donating Member 15,637 Member For: 19y 4m 7d Gender: Male Location: Melbourne Posted 04/09/10 03:02 AM Posted 04/09/10 03:02 AM Jesus handles, lol.Heaps better but, one of the first things I'll do.
4DZILR Legacy Donating Member 713 Member For: 16y 7m 28d Gender: Male Location: Sydney - Brighton Le Sands Posted 04/09/10 03:08 AM Posted 04/09/10 03:08 AM I like but I dont like..... I dunno man.. the handles and that dont suit.. Go buy yourself some AU S11 interior peices... should be straight fit.. and they are gloss black..
mjadeb1984 Señor Member Legacy Donating Member 391 Member For: 17y 10m 24d Gender: Male Location: Adelaide Posted 04/09/10 05:58 AM Posted 04/09/10 05:58 AM ive done the same mate and it does look 1000000 times better ive also painted the lights and handles. what paint did you use as ive found mine has rubbed of in a few places, might be time for a recoat
4DZILR Legacy Donating Member 713 Member For: 16y 7m 28d Gender: Male Location: Sydney - Brighton Le Sands Posted 04/09/10 06:28 AM Posted 04/09/10 06:28 AM you shouldnt have pain coming off mate.. just a good prep. Sand down the paint to make it a ruff surface before you even primer it or even get it to primer stage..
mjadeb1984 Señor Member Legacy Donating Member 391 Member For: 17y 10m 24d Gender: Male Location: Adelaide Posted 04/09/10 09:25 AM Posted 04/09/10 09:25 AM yep I cut coners alright no primer at all haha, still looks awesome it mainly comin of on the B pillars where the seatbelts rub on it, how have you combated this problem?
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now