OwnaXR6T Member 1,519 Member For: 23y 9m 30d Location: Sydney Australia Posted 01/02/04 07:12 AM Author Posted 01/02/04 07:12 AM I had low fitted. I wouldnt want it to be any lower. speed humps aaaaaarrrrrrrrrrrhhhhhhhhhhh, have to slow over bumbs and carpark humps are worse no ramp od the speed hump doing the going up on a angle doesnt work as well.
Guest BlackTurbo Guests Posted 01/02/04 09:21 AM Posted 01/02/04 09:21 AM Ive lowered my T 25mm with Pedders springs and kept original shocks. Ride is exactly the same as stock. Its lowered enough to make the car look better ,but has never bottomed out on anything- Rolled gutters, speed humps etc. Bob Jane supplied and fitted springs for $300
Guest cul08r Guests Posted 01/02/04 10:23 PM Posted 01/02/04 10:23 PM I have the Kings low coils fitted to the front and kings Super low coils fitted to the rear. This lowers the car 40mm front and 47mm rear, with no fuel.Pretzel - I think someone is crapping u or u made a mistake. Kings (and every spring manuf in Aus) only make lows or super lows. There is no such thing as super super lows. You may be confusing the name with the spring code, which is something like KSFL and KSFSL - being low and super low.Also, I have added the whiteline bars, and I am now enjoying driving the thing.Andrew
Guest cul08r Guests Posted 01/02/04 11:59 PM Posted 01/02/04 11:59 PM Just for arguments sake, codes following:front - KFFL 57SL are just low.rear - KFRL 68SSL are superlowthese are the codes for a BA. The fronts are apparently the same code as an AU.Andrew
Pretzel EMS makes MAGIC MUMBO ! Member 192 Member For: 22y 9m 16d Location: Melbourne Posted 02/02/04 12:28 AM Posted 02/02/04 12:28 AM cul08r,You could be right, I seem to remember that was what they called them (But I had slept between then and when I typed in the post) So I could have gotten mixed up !And the part numbers are the same as yours as well I think (again from memeory) but I did get the same sort of drop in ride height !Haven't bothered with the swaybars at this stage. do you know what size you have had fitted ?
Peter Grase Member 3 Member For: 23y 2m 17d Location: sydney Posted 04/02/04 05:32 AM Posted 04/02/04 05:32 AM just got mine dropped 1 inch all round at heismans in sydney, they used heavt duty lovells and they feel perfect slightly more stiffer but other than that great .......take a look at the after shot..
Falchoon I see red Member 5,758 Member For: 23y 9m 12d Location: nowhere in particular Posted 04/02/04 05:35 AM Posted 04/02/04 05:35 AM Haven't bothered with the swaybars at this stage. do you know what size you have had fitted ?BFF21X. 30mm front swaybar BFR42. 22mm Rear swaybar (I sold them to Andrew!)
Trumpy What's happening? Legacy Donating Member 1,605 Member For: 23y 9m 25d Gender: Male Location: Steel City, NSW Posted 04/02/04 05:37 AM Posted 04/02/04 05:37 AM Sorry to hijack Peter, but we have been spotting a lot of Subaru's in the background of pics lately, and I think I found another one!Check the reflection on the door!
OwnaXR6T Member 1,519 Member For: 23y 9m 30d Location: Sydney Australia Posted 04/02/04 12:19 PM Author Posted 04/02/04 12:19 PM Yep its a sooby but to stick to the topic, I wonder what springs and shocks it has.
Guest cul08r Guests Posted 04/02/04 10:54 PM Posted 04/02/04 10:54 PM Thanks Falchoon. The swaybars have changed the dynamics of the ride substancially, but no where near what my WRX rode like. It was a go kart by the time I finished with it. I am actually thinking about getting an adjustable rear one.Andrew
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now