Dillz Three pedals are better then two.. Legacy Donating Member 15,637 Member For: 19y 4m 13d Gender: Male Location: Melbourne Posted 19/12/10 07:25 AM Author Posted 19/12/10 07:25 AM To be honest I was thinkin yeah not bad till 1:53 then It's weird they jam so many different sounds/styles into one song, will definitely have to get more. Good find.
keaton185 Member 301 Member For: 17y 8m 11d Gender: Male Location: Straya Posted 19/12/10 01:44 PM Posted 19/12/10 01:44 PM They sound alot like All That Remains. It's also interesting that they play in standard tuning. Some bands using a dropped tuning don't come anywhere near to these guys. This is their first album so I reckon there will be a lot more to see from these guys.http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3beOHeM5CbcCheck out the Dad's shirt in this ad.And also - this is really not work safe:
sexual harrassment panda I see a red door and I want to paint it black Legacy Donating Member 5,919 Member For: 16y 11m 13d Gender: Male Location: Far north queensland Posted 19/12/10 08:13 PM Posted 19/12/10 08:13 PM Speaking of Toe to Toe - first band I ever saw live, along with Bantha Fodder (blood idols I think?) and Frenzal Rhomb. Sylosis sound scweet, I'll have to look into the rest of that album
Dillz Three pedals are better then two.. Legacy Donating Member 15,637 Member For: 19y 4m 13d Gender: Male Location: Melbourne Posted 20/12/10 01:05 AM Author Posted 20/12/10 01:05 AM Like eatin a salad role, wheres the meat you sh*t carnts
Dillz Three pedals are better then two.. Legacy Donating Member 15,637 Member For: 19y 4m 13d Gender: Male Location: Melbourne Posted 21/12/10 07:50 AM Author Posted 21/12/10 07:50 AM Well only finally just got onto Karnivool properly and OMG, instant top 5. How did I miss them??
sexual harrassment panda I see a red door and I want to paint it black Legacy Donating Member 5,919 Member For: 16y 11m 13d Gender: Male Location: Far north queensland Posted 22/12/10 12:43 PM Posted 22/12/10 12:43 PM Can't believe you never were into them. Debut album has to be in my top 5 aussie albums of all time. Awesome live, only seen them once and was worth the 3 and a half hour drive each way.
Dillz Three pedals are better then two.. Legacy Donating Member 15,637 Member For: 19y 4m 13d Gender: Male Location: Melbourne Posted 23/12/10 01:26 AM Author Posted 23/12/10 01:26 AM Definitely, anymore similar bands you can get us on to?
ENVY-T CNUTOX Legacy Donating Member 3,098 Member For: 23y 9m 3d Gender: Male Location: Not sure? Posted 23/12/10 08:21 PM Posted 23/12/10 08:21 PM I have a mate that has booked a ticket to Norway to visit gorgoroth's castle lolHe says if they aint from Norway or have a norwegian member then you can't call it metal lmao IMO I can scream better than that. Sounds like white noise.
Dillz Three pedals are better then two.. Legacy Donating Member 15,637 Member For: 19y 4m 13d Gender: Male Location: Melbourne Posted 24/12/10 03:04 AM Author Posted 24/12/10 03:04 AM Who the asked you? And scream better then what? Theres more to metal then just screaming, and those Gorgoroth are craptacular.
spine Legacy Donating Member 642 Member For: 20y 5m 21d Gender: Male Location: Footscrayastan Posted 24/12/10 09:48 PM Posted 24/12/10 09:48 PM envy GTFO!
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now