sexual harrassment panda I see a red door and I want to paint it black Legacy Donating Member 5,919 Member For: 16y 11m 15d Gender: Male Location: Far north queensland Posted 31/07/10 02:11 AM Posted 31/07/10 02:11 AM Looking to get some valve springs in soon but not looking to chase massive boost. Will probably only be 16psi, my valve springs are holding on ok but I'm thinking of getting them done anyway.Question is do I go for the crow or atomic ones?
possum Legacy Donating Member 553 Member For: 17y 4m 18d Gender: Male Posted 31/07/10 02:28 AM Posted 31/07/10 02:28 AM Brad from atomic would have to be one of the nicest guys I have ever dealt with! so my vote goes to atomic
Molloy Member 216 Member For: 18y 7m 22d Gender: Male Location: Taree Posted 31/07/10 04:21 AM Posted 31/07/10 04:21 AM Atomic FTW
straughsberry Legacy Donating Member 1,846 Member For: 19y 1m 23d Gender: Male Location: Broady, Melbourne Posted 31/07/10 04:28 AM Posted 31/07/10 04:28 AM Same springs mate.
sexual harrassment panda I see a red door and I want to paint it black Legacy Donating Member 5,919 Member For: 16y 11m 15d Gender: Male Location: Far north queensland Posted 31/07/10 06:27 AM Author Posted 31/07/10 06:27 AM thanks straughsberry
bcl Toughest BA Turbo Legacy Donating Member 3,408 Member For: 23y 9m 16d Gender: Male Location: Sydney Posted 31/07/10 06:29 AM Posted 31/07/10 06:29 AM My BF F6 will be changed over to Atomic when Jim gets backs from O/S. The Nizpro's currently installed don't hold up at higher rpm under load.I've seen a number of 450+ rwkw cars in the last 6 months with Atomic, and they do the job well.I haven't had anything to do with Crow, so can't comment.Brian
Molloy Member 216 Member For: 18y 7m 22d Gender: Male Location: Taree Posted 31/07/10 06:34 AM Posted 31/07/10 06:34 AM My BF F6 will be changed over to Atomic when Jim gets backs from O/S. The Nizpro's currently installed don't hold up at higher rpm under load.I've seen a number of 450+ rwkw cars in the last 6 months with Atomic, and they do the job well.I haven't had anything to do with Crow, so can't comment.BrianAre these the Nizpro cobra springs??
bcl Toughest BA Turbo Legacy Donating Member 3,408 Member For: 23y 9m 16d Gender: Male Location: Sydney Posted 31/07/10 06:43 AM Posted 31/07/10 06:43 AM Yes. I'm pushing over 450rwkw with a modified turbo & upgraded ZF.
straughsberry Legacy Donating Member 1,846 Member For: 19y 1m 23d Gender: Male Location: Broady, Melbourne Posted 31/07/10 06:46 AM Posted 31/07/10 06:46 AM thanks straughsberry NP mate.Just to clarify what I meant, they are the same quality ovate alpha behive spring. Probably the best off the shelf spring available for our cars. Standard seat pressure at installed height is 95lb from memory. With a shim, they can be taken to 110+lbs to handle 40psi or more. As others have said and as I've experienced myself, Brad has always got time to help you out and point you in the right direction. Atomic have many excellent products and easily the most extensive range for our cars. I'll be using many of Atomic's products in my big-banger including cams, vernier gears, oil pump, race girdle, stud kit and timing chain.
sexual harrassment panda I see a red door and I want to paint it black Legacy Donating Member 5,919 Member For: 16y 11m 15d Gender: Male Location: Far north queensland Posted 31/07/10 09:52 AM Author Posted 31/07/10 09:52 AM yeah I downloaded their catalogue, very impressive range.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now