Jump to content

Recommended Posts

  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 18y 10m 27d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: left right out
Posted

Nice install Bigkeels, where did you get the p clips and rubber cushions?

  • Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

  • Throbbing Member
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 17y 8m 1d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Victoria
Posted

Thanks guys, umm just got mine from autobarn, if I recall correctly it was a 25mm and a 13mm I think..

  • I am dissatisfied with my current employment situation
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 20y 8d
  • Gender: Male
Posted

I got those clamps also,, they came with the ETM oil filter line

  • Waiting for the 1st N/A 12!
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 18y 7m 25d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Sydney
Posted

Nice install Bigkeels, where did you get the p clips and rubber cushions?

Got mine from Motorsport Connections Seven hills. I sure that you will be able to get those p clips at any high perfromance motorsport shop or fittings shop like Enzed of Pirtek!

  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 16y 8m 1d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Sydney - Brighton Le Sands
Posted

try bunnings ;)

  • Member
  • Member For: 17y 28d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Penrith, NSW
Posted (edited)

Gents, how hard is this to fit and how long to fit ?

I'm reasonably handy for a keyboard jockey (can do minor servicing, brake pads/discs, etc.)

Edited by Skidude
  • I am dissatisfied with my current employment situation
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 20y 8d
  • Gender: Male
Posted

took just under 2 hours for me doing it on the ground.. would cut half that time if I had the deep socket instead of a shifter to remove it from the block

  • Member
  • Member For: 17y 28d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Penrith, NSW
Posted

Thanks Freeze.

Is that a 24mm Deep socket ?

I've ordered an Earls one. Hopefully it turns up before the W/end.

  • Throbbing Member
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 17y 8m 1d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Victoria
Posted

Yeh doesnt take long at all, just make sure you have the 24mm deep socket and your laughing, I had to go down to repco and get one. I was so amazed that they actually had one out the back.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.



×
×
  • Create New...