FAST-XR EVIL T Member 259 Member For: 17y 9m 27d Gender: Male Location: Liverpool NSW Posted 26/07/10 03:26 AM Posted 26/07/10 03:26 AM as the title says, I wanted to see how people have mounted their filter in front of the rocker cover. something that looks neat, im after some ideas. please post up some pics. ive seen people use cable ties, but wanted to see something a bit better than that...thanks alot
Rancidpunx Brisbanes Resident Detailer Legacy Donating Member 950 Member For: 17y 8m 16d Gender: Male Location: In my Cabin Outside Brisbane. Posted 26/07/10 06:50 AM Posted 26/07/10 06:50 AM The kit I got from ETM had mounts that use the 2 bolts in the front of the rocker cover
XRPete Member 673 Member For: 19y 26d Gender: Male Location: Here Posted 08/10/10 08:12 AM Posted 08/10/10 08:12 AM Has etm still got a website you can buy from? And what are these kits worth from him?
Viper XR50T Member 61 Member For: 16y Posted 30/10/10 11:25 AM Posted 30/10/10 11:25 AM I'd like to know this too. his website doesn't seem to be up anymore
Vevapower Waiting for the 1st N/A 12! Legacy Donating Member 2,533 Member For: 18y 7m 25d Gender: Male Location: Sydney Posted 30/10/10 11:46 AM Posted 30/10/10 11:46 AM should be mounting mine tomorrow if I do it I'll post up some pics!
SuckSqueezeBangBlow ʎǝʞuoɯ ɹoıuǝs Legacy Donating Member 1,808 Member For: 17y 9m 20d Gender: Male Posted 30/10/10 12:30 PM Posted 30/10/10 12:30 PM hey matt go easy on the timing cover bolts, apparently its a wonderful ford fault that they are too long and its easy to strip the thread without much force.
Vevapower Waiting for the 1st N/A 12! Legacy Donating Member 2,533 Member For: 18y 7m 25d Gender: Male Location: Sydney Posted 30/10/10 01:06 PM Posted 30/10/10 01:06 PM Duely noted mate! will take my time and make sure I use a nice a snug fit allon key(ratchet style)!Hey you any closer to your E85 Tune?
SuckSqueezeBangBlow ʎǝʞuoɯ ɹoıuǝs Legacy Donating Member 1,808 Member For: 17y 9m 20d Gender: Male Posted 30/10/10 09:19 PM Posted 30/10/10 09:19 PM (edited) I think its a star key you need, I got them if you want to swing past. no e85 yet, discussions with the wife have stalled.forgot to ask, how's the dimming on your gauge? Edited 30/10/10 09:20 PM by JC807
Bigkeels Throbbing Member Legacy Donating Member 594 Member For: 17y 8m 1d Gender: Male Location: Victoria Posted 08/11/10 07:06 AM Posted 08/11/10 07:06 AM (edited) You need a torx bit to get em undone and they are long as lol.Comes up pretty neat with the use of 2 P clips. Edited 08/11/10 07:06 AM by Bigkeels
tim85 Member 56 Member For: 16y 2m 4d Posted 03/12/10 11:21 AM Posted 03/12/10 11:21 AM Just got my Earls oil line from ebay put in. As you can see the filter is around the front with zippy ties to hold it in. I quite like it like this.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now