hawlass Legacy Donating Member 1,161 Member For: 18y 10m 26d Gender: Male Location: left right out Posted 05/12/10 04:55 AM Posted 05/12/10 04:55 AM Nice install Bigkeels, where did you get the p clips and rubber cushions?
SuckSqueezeBangBlow ʎǝʞuoɯ ɹoıuǝs Legacy Donating Member 1,808 Member For: 17y 9m 19d Gender: Male Posted 05/12/10 06:57 AM Posted 05/12/10 06:57 AM Bigkeels: you could eat from your engine bay!
Bigkeels Throbbing Member Legacy Donating Member 594 Member For: 17y 8m Gender: Male Location: Victoria Posted 05/12/10 09:27 AM Posted 05/12/10 09:27 AM Thanks guys, umm just got mine from autobarn, if I recall correctly it was a 25mm and a 13mm I think..
freeze_dk I am dissatisfied with my current employment situation Legacy Donating Member 8,610 Member For: 20y 7d Gender: Male Posted 05/12/10 09:28 AM Posted 05/12/10 09:28 AM I got those clamps also,, they came with the ETM oil filter line
Vevapower Waiting for the 1st N/A 12! Legacy Donating Member 2,533 Member For: 18y 7m 24d Gender: Male Location: Sydney Posted 05/12/10 09:58 PM Posted 05/12/10 09:58 PM Nice install Bigkeels, where did you get the p clips and rubber cushions?Got mine from Motorsport Connections Seven hills. I sure that you will be able to get those p clips at any high perfromance motorsport shop or fittings shop like Enzed of Pirtek!
4DZILR Legacy Donating Member 713 Member For: 16y 8m 1d Gender: Male Location: Sydney - Brighton Le Sands Posted 06/12/10 03:47 AM Posted 06/12/10 03:47 AM try bunnings
Skidude Member 115 Member For: 17y 27d Gender: Male Location: Penrith, NSW Posted 06/12/10 11:03 PM Posted 06/12/10 11:03 PM (edited) Gents, how hard is this to fit and how long to fit ? I'm reasonably handy for a keyboard jockey (can do minor servicing, brake pads/discs, etc.) Edited 06/12/10 11:08 PM by Skidude
freeze_dk I am dissatisfied with my current employment situation Legacy Donating Member 8,610 Member For: 20y 7d Gender: Male Posted 07/12/10 12:01 AM Posted 07/12/10 12:01 AM took just under 2 hours for me doing it on the ground.. would cut half that time if I had the deep socket instead of a shifter to remove it from the block
Skidude Member 115 Member For: 17y 27d Gender: Male Location: Penrith, NSW Posted 07/12/10 01:19 AM Posted 07/12/10 01:19 AM Thanks Freeze.Is that a 24mm Deep socket ?I've ordered an Earls one. Hopefully it turns up before the W/end.
Bigkeels Throbbing Member Legacy Donating Member 594 Member For: 17y 8m Gender: Male Location: Victoria Posted 07/12/10 08:31 AM Posted 07/12/10 08:31 AM Yeh doesnt take long at all, just make sure you have the 24mm deep socket and your laughing, I had to go down to repco and get one. I was so amazed that they actually had one out the back.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now