Xcal 1 Going Offline Discussion

senna_T

• Banned
  • Member For: 14y 10m 18d

I done the right thing and called CAPA before listing it. They told me he can still load the Genric tunes on it. He also told me that a vehicle running the same ECU code can use my tunes. I disclosed everything on there.

To Turbo 6FG for your wanker comment mate you better hope I don't run into you anywhere! I hope you're a local from Sydney if so have the balls and tell me face to face.

You guys are upset over what has happened with these boxes as I was. I bit the bullet bought another one and moved on. I didn't have a cry on a forum to achieve nothing as you have so far. I thought I'd list the box stating everything that is true on there and c what I get. I can't help if someone didn't read about the product that I'm selling. If you're dumb enough to buy a PC running windows 95 on it and expect to still get updates well?? Especially if the add tells you to check and c if updates or support is available! Even still the PC still works with Win 95 as does the series 1 box. It will still work allowing generics to be flashed back and forth and that's the grounds I sold it on.

• Tampon inserted, Auto Acquired, next purchase a new handbag
  • Donating Members
  • Member For: 16y 1m 9d

Hey redback, if you know tuners that can unlock them why did you upgrade you cheeky *beep*.

This is daylight robery what you've done. I can see why your getting so upset, it's obvious you know you've scammed someone. Capa are about as trustworthy as a pedo in a playground. Just like yourself.

• My new toy
  • Lifetime Members
  • Member For: 21y 7d

and there in lies whyy sct tuned them off because buisnesses like capa and others are doing the wrong thing and because of them we have to pay for it and now you are pushing these same people.

Mate name the tuners here so we all know who is to blame for this stuff up with you are not willing to do that than f off.

You are ripping the customer off by not saying sct have shut the soft ware down for these units.

full disclosure is always the best option unless you have something to hide.

Ian

• Banned

Hey redback, if you know tuners that can unlock them why did you upgrade you cheeky *beep*.

This is daylight robery what you've done. I can see why your getting so upset, it's obvious you know you've scammed someone. Capa are about as trustworthy as a pedo in a playground. Just like yourself.

Cause I will only tune my car with Tunehouse who doesn't doesn't use cracked software like other dodgy tuners that's why I upgraded. If your tuner told you he has cracked the software and can still flash the X1 would you have ethecially gone and bought another one? Get your hand off it mate! Anyway who have I scammed d%ckhead, did I not disclose anything in the add?? Are they going to get anything less than what I described??

Get off the forum and call me 0410 116 007. Fu$%cking keyboard soldiers!!!

• Banned

Mods are you going to allow this defamation to continue? It's my business what I do and as I have stated if you keyboard soldiers have a say jump off the forum and give me a call and we can meet up. Lets see how low your balls really hang. Any one can hide behind a keyboard and a screen and abuse someone.

• Donating Members

Your the keyboard warrior, mate. If I was in sydney and had just been scammed for this doorstop, you would be getting a knock on your door. And it would be a f*ckin wake up call for you too.

Tell us who these tuners are then if you don't use them. What have you got to lose?

And your custom tunes will be lost when the box is reset, which it has to be( and legally can't be) your custom tunes will be erased. Making it useless again.

• Donating Members

Sct I see you reading this, can Capa still reset these?

• Banned

Sct I see you reading this, can Capa still reset these?

Mate I'm telling you CAPA told me that they can reset this with Genric tunes. Otherwise why would I have listed this as a doorstop like you said. I don't know if they are allowed to this but it is what I was told so why am I getting flamed for this. If CAPA is still issuing out misleading or un-ethical info how am I to know?? Anyhow I sold the box on the premise that someone could still use this box with some generic tunes and extract some cheap power.

At least this box with generic tunes will give the vehicle more power. What about the guys on Ebay selling "tune boxes" with a resistor in them that goes on your air temp sensor to provide you with 15+bhp?? Maybe you should start a thread and contact him to tell him that he is selling a doorstop as well??

In regards to the Tuners mate I heard about them on the grape vine. I'm not going to name them and start problems on the forum as you guys have with me. Besides I don't know how valid the claims are. I didn't contact themn beacuse I only tune the car at Tunehouse.