MexicanBatman G666E Turbo!!! Member 1,008 Member For: 16y 8m 16d Gender: Male Posted 07/06/10 08:34 AM Posted 07/06/10 08:34 AM A big thanks to bluepower, I had my g6et flash tuned todayAn otherwise stock g6et mow has something like 276kw atw, more could be had but were running low boost 11-12psi @max KWShe's got a massive 60kwatw gain down low and is effortlessOn warm tyres it rips it up, dsc don't know what to do nowI did a 13.05 before tune, I'd be hoping for a 12.5 this time around if I can get it to stick Any estimations as to what the flywheel power would be?Also it made 244rwkw stockOnly mod is the k&n panel and xr8 lower box and pipe bitAlso if it were 533 nm stock what do ya reckon it could be now?Btw it peaked at 9 psi stock, now it's set to go to 14 I thinnk down low and taper off to 10-11 psi at max rpmI'm wrapped, yet still disappointed, why you say? Well the car is so smooth, take it easy and your L plate driver could drive it in the wet....But press the go pedal a bit and farrrk when it hooks up it launches harder on 2/3rd throttle than it went flat-out before..I was going to do full exhaust cooler and all that but if it's skating now I don't think 300rwkw would be any quicker on the street
Buf-Phoon loitering with intent Legacy Donating Member 13,318 Member For: 23y 1m 13d Gender: Male Location: Zombie Birdhouse Posted 07/06/10 08:57 AM Posted 07/06/10 08:57 AM Congrats on the new power ~ 335 at the fly wheel
IBOO57 Member 538 Member For: 17y 3m 19d Posted 07/06/10 09:10 AM Posted 07/06/10 09:10 AM Up around 355 KW at the flywheel IMHO.Give it a few months and 300 plus wont sound so silly once you adjust.
Worm A much better forum Legacy Donating Member 3,808 Member For: 18y 2m 9d Gender: Male Location: Victoria Posted 07/06/10 09:11 AM Posted 07/06/10 09:11 AM Nice work mate... I'm guessing it spools up pretty quick with that turbo too!!!
MexicanBatman G666E Turbo!!! Member 1,008 Member For: 16y 8m 16d Gender: Male Posted 07/06/10 09:16 AM Author Posted 07/06/10 09:16 AM Yeah it's up 60kwatw when it comes on to boost... No lag...I'd love to know the torque numbers now as the gain there is more impressive than the peak kw output
Buf-Phoon loitering with intent Legacy Donating Member 13,318 Member For: 23y 1m 13d Gender: Male Location: Zombie Birdhouse Posted 07/06/10 09:22 AM Posted 07/06/10 09:22 AM Up around 355 KW at the flywheel IMHO.You used 22 % driveline loss I used 17% , split the difference with you
INASNT Member 361 Member For: 20y 1m 11d Gender: Male Location: Melbourne Posted 07/06/10 10:59 PM Posted 07/06/10 10:59 PM Yeah it's up 60kwatw when it comes on to boost... No lag...I'd love to know the torque numbers now as the gain there is more impressive than the peak kw outputThey could have graphed the torque for you also if you asked
ronburgundy I love gooold member Legacy Donating Member 1,222 Member For: 17y 8m 29d Gender: Male Location: Melbourne (west) Posted 07/06/10 11:00 PM Posted 07/06/10 11:00 PM I would have thought they typically would?
discostig Manual mode ________________________ All day, erryday Legacy Donating Member 13,798 Member For: 18y 10m 8d Gender: Male Location: Probably above atmospheric pressure Posted 08/06/10 03:18 AM Posted 08/06/10 03:18 AM Yeah ask for the torque graph of your run Great power from the FGs, great times too for stock let alone tune only!
MexicanBatman G666E Turbo!!! Member 1,008 Member For: 16y 8m 16d Gender: Male Posted 08/06/10 06:19 AM Author Posted 08/06/10 06:19 AM
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now