Buf-Phoon loitering with intent Legacy Donating Member 13,318 Member For: 23y 1m 21d Gender: Male Location: Zombie Birdhouse Posted 07/04/10 09:48 AM Posted 07/04/10 09:48 AM Sorry, should have taken a look at the pic. So many posts and sh*t pay
Wingnut Member 573 Member For: 18y 2m 6d Gender: Male Posted 07/04/10 09:55 AM Posted 07/04/10 09:55 AM What you said was f*ckin stupid, he took it as seriously as he thought he had to...I got nothing against you or what you did but hes not the tool you are... and I assume Ebay will agree...It had nothing to do with his add so you shouldnt have sent it.. I hope he takes it as a joke for your sake but if he doesnt, whos to blame?
Buf-Phoon loitering with intent Legacy Donating Member 13,318 Member For: 23y 1m 21d Gender: Male Location: Zombie Birdhouse Posted 07/04/10 09:59 AM Posted 07/04/10 09:59 AM Nicely put Wingnut. I was probably a bit obtuse. If someone doesn;t understand the communicationit is not hitting the target audience in a meaninful way.Therfore who is at fault, the recipeint or the sender ?
GR8XR6 ANGEL EYES Legacy Donating Member 1,683 Member For: 18y 2m 18d Gender: Male Location: SE Suburbs, Melbourne Posted 07/04/10 10:08 AM Posted 07/04/10 10:08 AM I have a daughter and a little son on the way. My wife is very careful as to what goes up on the net. Facebook etc.I can totally understand where the guy is coming from though, but he probably shouldn't have put the kids up in the photo. Only asking for trouble IMO (even if it is in jest) Whether he thinks your a time waster or could be a nastier character he is having his say.He may have gone to far but I guess he feels best to be safe than sorry though.Did he question what you meant by the comment??Love comment about tab too
mattyb Legacy Donating Member 1,097 Member For: 18y 3m 26d Gender: Male Location: Gold Coast, QLD Posted 07/04/10 10:10 AM Posted 07/04/10 10:10 AM but seriously, he put up a pic of his kid... f*ck me, was it a sierra in the bg, I can't be sure.
carbz Member 118 Member For: 16y 8m 16d Gender: Male Location: Townsville Posted 07/04/10 10:16 AM Author Posted 07/04/10 10:16 AM (edited) everyone has there own opinions I guess.I only intended it as a joke, obviously he didnt take it that way. surly he could have supplied some more practical images of the car if he is that worried about it.GR8XR6. all he said is what I posted in the 1st post Edited 07/04/10 10:18 AM by carbz
_Spin_ Legacy Donating Member 695 Member For: 18y 8m 5d Posted 07/04/10 10:16 AM Posted 07/04/10 10:16 AM Okay, I have not nor never will have pictures of my kids on the internet.I`d say the guy craked the sh!t at a non serious bid.However he`s arse pipe for posting such a cokhead picture.Lesson? If you`re not serious about bidding, don`t msg. If you want a better pic, ask for one. 'If you wanna sell something, have a friggin picture of it.Some opinions are best never leaving you subconcious.
icer Banned 2,335 Member For: 17y 2m 23d Gender: Male Location: Aspendale, Vic. Posted 07/04/10 10:50 AM Posted 07/04/10 10:50 AM lolllllllllllllllll owned
carbz Member 118 Member For: 16y 8m 16d Gender: Male Location: Townsville Posted 07/04/10 11:10 AM Author Posted 07/04/10 11:10 AM this just now.ave you herd of the rebels asshole because you are going to meet tham soon im working on your adress you sick f*ck
azasturbo Member 206 Member For: 17y 8m 25d Posted 07/04/10 11:18 AM Posted 07/04/10 11:18 AM Fark him and his weird looking kid.You should reply yes I have heard of the rebels my old mans the president of the sydney chapter maybe you can ask him the address
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now