mattri Member 214 Member For: 21y 5m 24d Posted 01/03/10 11:22 PM Posted 01/03/10 11:22 PM hey guysGot some new tail lightswhat do you think\before and after
ROLMDL role model Member 1,111 Member For: 20y 6m 18d Gender: Male Location: Melbourne,S.E Posted 01/03/10 11:49 PM Posted 01/03/10 11:49 PM IMO the BF tail lights look better than the clear lights. each to there own though
freeze_dk I am dissatisfied with my current employment situation Legacy Donating Member 8,610 Member For: 20y Gender: Male Posted 02/03/10 12:11 AM Posted 02/03/10 12:11 AM not a fan of clear lights,, but they look better then most of the other crap clear ones that some people have
mattri Member 214 Member For: 21y 5m 24d Posted 02/03/10 03:08 AM Author Posted 02/03/10 03:08 AM I actually like them, the reason I got them was to be different I had not seen them before.I dont like the normal clear lights either but these look differnet
FOONIN Legacy Donating Member 678 Member For: 17y 4m 29d Gender: Male Location: CHCH NZ Posted 02/03/10 03:12 AM Posted 02/03/10 03:12 AM Stock looks better, not a fan of some clear tail lights...mostly when they are on silver cars with chrome wheels they look yucky..but that's just my opinion
BarKer Member 174 Member For: 17y 9d Gender: Male Location: Newcastle Posted 02/03/10 06:14 AM Posted 02/03/10 06:14 AM The aftermarket tail lights to me always look cheap and nasty...But as above, each to their own..
FOONIN Legacy Donating Member 678 Member For: 17y 4m 29d Gender: Male Location: CHCH NZ Posted 02/03/10 06:43 AM Posted 02/03/10 06:43 AM Agreed Mattri no point asking us, as long as you think they look good that's all that matters...just hope ya dont paint ya car hot metallic pink
F16 Member 78 Member For: 16y 7m 27d Gender: Male Location: Adelaide Posted 07/03/10 03:14 AM Posted 07/03/10 03:14 AM I think the original lights look better, clear seems too ricey to me. The only aftermarket lights I like on these are the Altezza lights on ebay, that are clear on the top, and red on the bottom. Don't think I've ever actually seen them on a T except on the ebay add.
NAT88S Member 16 Member For: 17y 8m 2d Gender: Male Location: Central Coast, NSW Posted 21/03/10 02:58 AM Posted 21/03/10 02:58 AM I like them been eyeing off a set for a while. Just not sure if they would look too pink when the brakes are on.I also prefer the light pattern the BF lights make. These ones look like they have reflector similar to a BA set in them.Recon you could take a photo with them on? Do they look pink?
Fords Rule Member 38 Member For: 17y 2m Gender: Male Location: Penrith Posted 21/03/10 07:07 AM Posted 21/03/10 07:07 AM It is a personal prefrence and if you like them that is all that matters.Here are my after market LED tail lights and no doubt not everyones cup of tea but I like them.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now