BlueXR6Turbo The Best Member Legacy Donating Member 1,970 Member For: 23y 8m 25d Gender: Male Location: Adelaide Posted 02/10/03 08:13 AM Posted 02/10/03 08:13 AM I don't think there is a mistake. I reckon that BLKXRT just wants to see how many people he can get to sit staring at the home page for ages!
aniken I don't suffer from insanity; I enjoy every minute of it Legacy Donating Member 4,316 Member For: 23y 9m 14d Gender: Male Location: Sydney, south west Posted 02/10/03 08:44 AM Posted 02/10/03 08:44 AM UTEopia2 door coupes with big boots. The place to discuss your favourite Ute's.I got it! I got it! I'm smarter than yooouuu, I'm smarter than yooouuu!!!! :lol:
Cobra potty trained Legacy Donating Member 1,938 Member For: 23y 5m 9d Gender: Male Posted 02/10/03 09:35 AM Author Posted 02/10/03 09:35 AM I don't think there is a mistake. I reckon that BLKXRT just wants to see how many people he can get to sit staring at the home page for ages! never thought of that :lol: :lol: when I saw it ... I thought ... strewth, how many times had I looked at that and never noticed it before .....
aniken I don't suffer from insanity; I enjoy every minute of it Legacy Donating Member 4,316 Member For: 23y 9m 14d Gender: Male Location: Sydney, south west Posted 02/10/03 09:52 AM Posted 02/10/03 09:52 AM Grrr... Didn't bite This is killing meHello Ken!
KEN 24T Gandalf the Grey, Maiar of Manwë and Varda, Team HgAg/Sneaky Member 7,371 Member For: 23y 3m 4d Gender: Male Location: The Shire, Middle Earth Posted 02/10/03 09:57 AM Posted 02/10/03 09:57 AM Grrr... Didn't bite This is killing meDid you really expect anyone to ...G'Day mate, you know, I think this could be fun ... I've just noticed though, you can see the hidden text when you reply, doh!I'm mean, anyone who has met you or has read any of your posts, knows your IQ. :lol:
Cobra potty trained Legacy Donating Member 1,938 Member For: 23y 5m 9d Gender: Male Posted 02/10/03 10:01 AM Author Posted 02/10/03 10:01 AM come on guys ... I'm getting disappointed :lol:XRCISM spotted it in 30 seconds B)
richdave SLOJAM, Gone but not forgotten Legacy Donating Member 1,841 Member For: 23y 11m 24d Gender: Male Location: Outer east - Melbourne Posted 02/10/03 10:18 AM Posted 02/10/03 10:18 AM ok ... check this page outcan you spot it ? :lol: is it this??Ford XR6 Turbo.com Forums the added spaces?
Cobra potty trained Legacy Donating Member 1,938 Member For: 23y 5m 9d Gender: Male Posted 02/10/03 11:11 AM Author Posted 02/10/03 11:11 AM who can see the other hidden mistake ?(good one Dave but no cigar :lol:)
Lumpen Poison Fish. Poison Fish. TASTY FISH!!! Legacy Donating Member 5,181 Member For: 23y 6m 19d Gender: Male Location: The Bogan Shire Posted 02/10/03 01:06 PM Posted 02/10/03 01:06 PM The mistake is we paid attention to the goose chase going on here?
aniken I don't suffer from insanity; I enjoy every minute of it Legacy Donating Member 4,316 Member For: 23y 9m 14d Gender: Male Location: Sydney, south west Posted 02/10/03 01:41 PM Posted 02/10/03 01:41 PM The mistake is we paid attention to the goose chase going on here?I didn't see any gooses... er... geese
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now