Guest cralli Guests Posted 19/01/03 10:59 AM Posted 19/01/03 10:59 AM And just what's wrong with fluffy dice!? :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
richdave SLOJAM, Gone but not forgotten Legacy Donating Member 1,841 Member For: 23y 11m 27d Gender: Male Location: Outer east - Melbourne Posted 19/01/03 12:00 PM Posted 19/01/03 12:00 PM And just what's wrong with fluffy dice!? :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: Nothing....except for the fluffy bit...oh and the dice bit as well :lol:
Grant Member 453 Member For: 23y 10m 6d Location: Kurrajong, Sydney Posted 20/01/03 02:24 AM Posted 20/01/03 02:24 AM l love the rear end of the BA without any wing. The XT rear looks sensational, l think our car would look cool with the boot spoiler removed, but whether l ever do it....... I'm with you Mondie - having some serious thoughts about taking it off.
Guest DZ. Guests Posted 20/01/03 02:35 AM Posted 20/01/03 02:35 AM A discreet boot lid spoiler option definitely wouldn't go astray.
Goose 00-XRG / 006-FPV Legacy Donating Member 530 Member For: 23y 10m 2d Gender: Male Location: Brisbane, QLD Posted 20/01/03 03:12 AM Posted 20/01/03 03:12 AM If you go ahead with a AU T-series wing you'll have to get it highly modified to fit won't ya? On the other hand the GT wing looks much the same but is made for BA. Might be an idea to get a price on one of those.Anyways good luck, sounds like a great idea, I might have to follow trend if it all turns out good.
Mals BA XR6T Member 381 Member For: 23y 10m 5d Location: Sydney Posted 20/01/03 04:34 AM Posted 20/01/03 04:34 AM Each to their own I guess... I fitted a Supercar front bumper to my AU, and although it gave me the sh*t's trying to get up steep driveways etc, it looked great (IMO of course)Have a look at the GT, if you like it, just do it.
turbo_nick some guy... Member 277 Member For: 23y 11m 24d Posted 20/01/03 09:48 AM Posted 20/01/03 09:48 AM what next...orange painted flames down the sides and fluffy dice on the rear view mirror :lol: and what exactly is wrong with flames? hahahaman, I love cars with flames! well, nicely executed flames anyway... like garry myers' mustang! oh, man that's nice! I'm getting some flames airbrushed on my bonnet when I get the vents done. yeah, yeah, I can already hear you saying "siiiiiiiiiiiiiik maaaaaaaaate" but oh well - to each their own.
DallasQLD Legacy Donating Member 1,197 Member For: 23y 10m 2d Gender: Male Location: Albany Creek QLD Posted 20/01/03 10:08 AM Posted 20/01/03 10:08 AM I reckon an M5 style bootlid spoiler would be great. I am biased and as I have a 5 series that's what you get if you get a spoiler. They are $350......I may have a buyer for the beloved 5 series.......
Guest JESMAL Guests Posted 30/01/03 10:47 PM Posted 30/01/03 10:47 PM I've actually got a genuine TS50 rear wing on my AU XR6T. Looks absolutely fantastic.Mr PLOW, you should get one.
turbo_nick some guy... Member 277 Member For: 23y 11m 24d Posted 31/01/03 08:44 AM Posted 31/01/03 08:44 AM I've actually got a genuine TS50 rear wing on my AU XR6T. Looks absolutely fantastic.Mr PLOW, you should get one. I'd love to but I don't like the pricetag it carries. I'm hoping someone will get sick of it and take it off their car.Dude, I'd love to see some pics of your car! Haaang on, is your car silver in colour? Because I've seen an article on a silver AU XR6 with a turbo, in Melb. At the time, the car didn't have a bodykit and had 18" chromies. Is that you?
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now