Rhino1980 09JET Member 1,510 Member For: 17y 3m 12d Gender: Male Location: E. Maitland Posted 15/01/10 11:39 AM Posted 15/01/10 11:39 AM Sprayed my H/lamp covers black the other week, what do you reckon?
mattyb Legacy Donating Member 1,097 Member For: 18y 3m 18d Gender: Male Location: Gold Coast, QLD Posted 15/01/10 11:44 AM Posted 15/01/10 11:44 AM sh*t Hot!
Panda Eyes flame magnet Legacy Donating Member 5,674 Member For: 18y 4m 15d Gender: Male Location: adelaide hills- 'race air' central Posted 17/01/10 01:14 AM Posted 17/01/10 01:14 AM if you spray the inside of the cover, then they stay shiny smoov.
ashturner Member 49 Member For: 18y 7m 21d Posted 17/01/10 02:09 PM Posted 17/01/10 02:09 PM Hey mate I was thinking of doing this too, just wondering what you used to do it and does it/how much does it reduce light output?
exarsixturbo Dr. Speed Member 784 Member For: 19y 2m 1d Gender: Male Location: The land of Politicians, Public Servants, Porno & Pyrotechnics Posted 17/01/10 09:52 PM Posted 17/01/10 09:52 PM I reckon it will take all of 30 seconds for the cops to pull you over and slap a yellow on the windscreen.
Dagabond Bored Member Administrator 35,722 Member For: 23y 10m 18d Gender: Male Location: Dé·jà vu Posted 17/01/10 11:43 PM Posted 17/01/10 11:43 PM Ask him to bitch slap him round the head while he's at it....
INASNT Member 361 Member For: 20y 1m 11d Gender: Male Location: Melbourne Posted 18/01/10 01:53 AM Posted 18/01/10 01:53 AM Theres a company doing legal tinted head light's with new type of film which doesent drop the light flux.Local Mel rep was meant to quote me last year but he never got back to me and I lost interest in chasing him up
Rhino1980 09JET Member 1,510 Member For: 17y 3m 12d Gender: Male Location: E. Maitland Posted 18/01/10 04:22 AM Author Posted 18/01/10 04:22 AM (edited) Hey mate I was thinking of doing this too, just wondering what you used to do it and does it/how much does it reduce light output?Mate they are grey primed and black, nothing s getting through them.I reckon it will take all of 30 seconds for the cops to pull you over and slap a yellow on the windscreen.Been on for about 6 weeks now, driven past heaps of cops. Don't drive it at night and only about once a week sometimes twice a week, 2 mins to work. Pop them off if I finish late. Ask him to bitch slap him round the head while he's at it.... lol well I like it anyway Dags Edited 18/01/10 04:22 AM by Rhino1980
nicholasxr8 Member 87 Member For: 17y 10m 2d Gender: Male Location: from where you'd rather be Posted 18/01/10 05:07 AM Posted 18/01/10 05:07 AM looks tops mate I've done the same thing with my ba xr6. I just keep em in the boot and wack em out whenever I want.
Rhino1980 09JET Member 1,510 Member For: 17y 3m 12d Gender: Male Location: E. Maitland Posted 18/01/10 05:36 AM Author Posted 18/01/10 05:36 AM Thanks mate. You got a pic, my mate wants to do his BA XR8, would be good to show him a pic.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now