Jump to content

Recommended Posts

  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 19y 5m 29d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Brisbane, Queensland
Posted

if your aiming for 400rwkw on the standard fg xr6t bottom end I would be rebuilding it...

to start off with I would be trying to get hold of a turbo from the ba/bf/fg f6310...

with the right supporting mods you should see power at around 350rwkw with this turbo...

and with a pair of et streets on the rear, and the ability to peddle your car.. should see you well into the low 11's...possibly even very high 10's...

  • Member
  • Member For: 16y 10m 24d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Geelong
Posted

yer thanks guys I thought the bottom ends could take it?

does atomic do a bottom end for the fg yet?

and yer high 10's would be awesome as it is just a streeter not a full strip car and ten or elevens not along where quick.

anyway guys thanks for posting ill let you know how I go when its under way

  • Member
  • Member For: 16y 10m 24d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Geelong
Posted

does any1 know how far u can push an fg engine?

I heard around 450rwkw and anything over you should but Im not that sure..

  • It's not a MKI!
  • Member
  • Member For: 18y 3m 13d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Earth
Posted

As The Bogan has said, 400rwkW would be living on the edge without beefing up the bottom end.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...