Jump to content

Fpv Turbo


Guest Phantom_xr6turbo

Recommended Posts

Guest Phantom_xr6turbo
  • Guests
Posted

I was looking around a few website and come across this picture and I want one in blood orange :D

post-33-1064587077.jpg

Guest P'cisT
  • Guests
Posted

That looks like a very nice photochops.

One thing though, why would it need a bonnet scoop if it has a front mount intercooler?

  • I see red
  • Member
  • Member For: 23y 9m 15d
  • Location: nowhere in particular
Posted

Seen that before, too ricey. Looks like an overgrown Rex.

Posted

Yea the scoop is to high, slould start at bonnet line, start of the bulge.

  • Member
  • Member For: 23y 5m 17d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Sydney
Posted
That looks like a very nice photochops.

One thing though, why would it need a bonnet scoop if it has a front mount intercooler?

Twin turbo?? :blush:

Guest Phantom_xr6turbo
  • Guests
Posted

im guessing the scoop is or a wrx look at is closly it looks like its been cut and pasted same with the intercooler

any one agree with me ???

  • Faster than any BTA,XTC,Autotech, Nizpro and Tunehouse car
  • Member
  • Member For: 23y 3m 9d
  • Location: D SHIRE!
Posted

luv it would buy one tommorrow :thumbsup:

  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 23y 11m 21d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: South Coast NSW
Posted

If I found it in my drive I'd SELL it tomorrow heheheh. Too REX! And where'd that colour come from?!!!

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...