Jump to content

Fpv Turbo


Guest Phantom_xr6turbo

Recommended Posts

  • I'm Back!! Thats right, long over due! :)
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 23y 11m
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: West Brisbane
Posted

The air intake would look the part if it was at the beginning of the XR8/GT bonnet hump and following the same contour of the bulge, but does it need to be there at all? It definatley should not be half way up the bonnet bulge, it does look a little ricey.

Crappy 2 minute Paintshop adjustment on what I think would look cool but as what P'cisT mentioned. Is it needed?

I know, I'm bored, leave me alone...lol. :lol:

post-33-1064716834.jpg

Guest HocuSChrisT
  • Guests
Posted

It reckon it'd look sweet through the crosshair's of an Anti-Armour weapon.

:thumbsup:

Guest ante
  • Guests
Posted

a Forex, Id push it off the Gap in Sydney.

Guest wezmycar
  • Guests
Posted

what about something to match the Astra convertable turbo or the monaro.. :lol: :lol:

post-33-1065240846.jpg

Guest wezmycar
  • Guests
Posted

the convertable ba :lol: :lol:

post-33-1065240933.jpg

  • The Noble Leader
  • Administrator
  • Member For: 23y 11m 23d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Sydney Australia
Posted

Now that is bloody nice... :)

Guest joel
  • Guests
Posted

I wreckon that it look mad. and the scoop at the front is the cold air intake.

but the color is pretty crap. :(

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...