Jump to content

Recommended Posts

  • Member
  • Member For: 17y 1m 26d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Werribee
Posted

Hey guys I want to take the FG to calder this friday night and just need some info on what I need to do in prep?

Can I just rock up with my car as it is or do I need to do anything to it to pass scrutineering?

Cheers

  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 21y 23d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Sydney
Posted (edited)

Sounds like you've got a pretty good setup!

Prep for scruteneering... make sure everything is bolted down especially battery, no leaking fluid, have an approved helmet (not sure how strict they are down there)

If you want to get some traction then do not be shy in the burnout.

On the 20s with 400 rwkw you are going to have some fun!

Edited by JP300
  • loitering with intent
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 23y 1m 17d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Zombie Birdhouse
Posted

ADR compliant lid

  • Member
  • Member For: 19y 10m 29d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Melbourne
Posted

don't forget to get there at 2pm because it'll probably be just as busy as last time!

  • Member
  • Member For: 17y 8m 12d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Newcastle NSW
Posted

point it straight hold on tight and have fun, I went for the first time earlier this year am am hooked now :mexicanwave: its very addictive

  • Member
  • Member For: 17y 1m 26d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Werribee
Posted

Well had a great time last night at calder.

Ran 11.8 123mph 60ft was 2.0 :( . just running street tyres.

Was very hard to get of the line , I either smoked em or I was too gentle.

  • Member
  • Member For: 18y 2m 2d
  • Gender: Male
Posted

jesus mate I would be thrilled with that!! 11sec on street rubber... Put it in perspective, your car is now just as fast over 400s than most production cars on the planet.. GREAT RESULT!! Get some slicks do a 10!!

  • EPC Member
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 17y 10m 3d
  • Gender: Male
Posted

I had a awesome night last night too. I ran my 19inch street tyres with sh*tty nankangs.

I managed a 12.32 @118. Im over the moon!

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...