Muncha Member 2 Member For: 16y 11m 6d Posted 26/10/09 11:55 AM Posted 26/10/09 11:55 AM Hello all, I am currently looking at getting a XR6T in the next few months, just wondering what kind of 60' times people are doing and how it compares to you 1/4 time. I have noticed that some 6t's are normally a little bit slower in the 60' compared to other cars and was wondering why? What kind of tyres are you guys using? MT radials? Slicks? Street rubber? Thanks in advance, Cary.
JETURBO ...JD TUNING ADELAIDE... Legacy Donating Member 23,708 Member For: 18y 4m Gender: Male Location: Adelaide Posted 26/10/09 12:00 PM Posted 26/10/09 12:00 PM I race a 60ft at a time
qik1 Legacy Donating Member 2,720 Member For: 18y 4m 20d Gender: Male Location: Loitering in SEQ Posted 26/10/09 12:03 PM Posted 26/10/09 12:03 PM I did a 11.3 with a lowly 1.91 60ftr. reason being the zf's dont have a stall & can be bit tricky to launch especially since with too much pressure you an lunch the tailshaft. There has been some 1.6 & up abit but usually need a sensational track. Mine was done at townsville on mt's in the middle of last summer. Good track for doin skids. lol.
blueboost Member 1,204 Member For: 22y 4m 4d Gender: Male Location: Mackay NorthQueensland Posted 26/10/09 09:03 PM Posted 26/10/09 09:03 PM (edited) 13 sec 101mph car 1.9 60ft12 sec car 110mph 1.8 60ftwhen it was a 11sec car it ran 11.7 @ 114mph 1.68 60ftwhen it was high 10 sec car 10.95 @124mph 1.59 60ftwhen it was a low 10sec car 10.44 132mph 1.45 60fthigh nine sec car 137mph 1.39 60ftthen 9.43 at 146mph 1.36 60ft David Edited 26/10/09 09:11 PM by blueboost
ETM Member 1,194 Member For: 19y 6m 18d Gender: Male Location: syd south Posted 26/10/09 11:33 PM Posted 26/10/09 11:33 PM I ran a 10.45 132mph with a 1.58 60'
FPV_Steve Legacy Donating Member 191 Member For: 19y 4m 9d Gender: Male Location: Brisbane Posted 27/10/09 06:11 AM Posted 27/10/09 06:11 AM (edited) Hi mate. BA 4sp auto, 2800 stall308rwkw = 12.7 @ 115mph 2.05 60ft on 225 20" Nexen N3000's.318rwkw = 11.4 @ 121mph 1.59 60ft on 245 16" MT et's. Edited 27/10/09 06:12 AM by FPV_Steve
JETURBO ...JD TUNING ADELAIDE... Legacy Donating Member 23,708 Member For: 18y 4m Gender: Male Location: Adelaide Posted 27/10/09 06:37 AM Posted 27/10/09 06:37 AM fpv steve how high did u manage to stall for the 1.59?
Muncha Member 2 Member For: 16y 11m 6d Posted 27/10/09 07:00 AM Author Posted 27/10/09 07:00 AM (edited) Thanks for the input guys. Im guessing most of them are auto? Edited 27/10/09 07:01 AM by Muncha
FPV_Steve Legacy Donating Member 191 Member For: 19y 4m 9d Gender: Male Location: Brisbane Posted 27/10/09 07:01 AM Posted 27/10/09 07:01 AM fpv steve how high did u manage to stall for the 1.59?Hi mate, using the handbrake I could get it up over 3000rpm, bout 3100.
JETURBO ...JD TUNING ADELAIDE... Legacy Donating Member 23,708 Member For: 18y 4m Gender: Male Location: Adelaide Posted 27/10/09 07:28 AM Posted 27/10/09 07:28 AM yeh I was wondering I managed 3100 by footbrake but didnt have the balls to grab the handbrake but I got told I should of interesting u reckn it would of gone further?bet that launch felt increadable hey
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now