jacob_xr6turbo Legacy Donating Member 433 Member For: 19y 17d Location: Richmond, Melbourne Posted 24/10/09 08:30 AM Posted 24/10/09 08:30 AM hey guysI haven't been on the forums much lately as I've been moving house and jobs around so its been a bit frantic.I've been enjoying my car, haven't had a single problem with it until the other night..I was at the lights, with the clutch in, and suddenly I heard a snapping noise followed by a piece of metal falling onto my foot..I have attached a picture of the piece of metal.the clutch operates normally, as does the brake, but I did feel a slight change in the take up point of the clutch, so I'm assuming it has something to do with it?any ideas guys? it has snap marks at each end..cheers for any help
Xrfranjo Member 350 Member For: 19y 1m 5d Gender: Male Location: Bonnyrigg Heights, NSW Posted 24/10/09 08:38 AM Posted 24/10/09 08:38 AM flux capacitor?
jacob_xr6turbo Legacy Donating Member 433 Member For: 19y 17d Location: Richmond, Melbourne Posted 24/10/09 09:31 AM Author Posted 24/10/09 09:31 AM I don't think its a flux capacitor...
Panda Eyes flame magnet Legacy Donating Member 5,674 Member For: 18y 4m 12d Gender: Male Location: adelaide hills- 'race air' central Posted 24/10/09 10:25 AM Posted 24/10/09 10:25 AM maybe you forgot to take your anti theft device off???
TURBO4LT Member 1,533 Member For: 23y 1m 10d Gender: Male Location: NSW Posted 24/10/09 10:30 AM Posted 24/10/09 10:30 AM Part of the spring that returns the pedals back to there fully up position, have a look under at the pedal box its probably snapped off.
Russ F6 Member 641 Member For: 21y 3m 15d Gender: Male Location: Newcastle NSW Posted 24/10/09 10:35 AM Posted 24/10/09 10:35 AM Have any of your pedals gone loose?
davidald Me Legacy Donating Member 360 Member For: 19y 6m Gender: Male Location: Adelaide Posted 24/10/09 08:08 PM Posted 24/10/09 08:08 PM (edited) Is there a prize for the correct guess? A freddo frog perhaps? Edited 24/10/09 08:38 PM by tab quote removed
ebxmple Member 1,322 Member For: 18y 7m 29d Posted 24/10/09 11:38 PM Posted 24/10/09 11:38 PM Clutch pedal return spring...
TORN8O Member 120 Member For: 19y 4m 8d Gender: Male Location: sydney Posted 25/10/09 03:38 AM Posted 25/10/09 03:38 AM looks like a johnson rod 2 me
discostig Manual mode ________________________ All day, erryday Legacy Donating Member 13,798 Member For: 18y 10m 4d Gender: Male Location: Probably above atmospheric pressure Posted 25/10/09 04:23 AM Posted 25/10/09 04:23 AM Perhaps a johnson flux solenoid?
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now