PSI40L Member 175 Member For: 23y 9m 14d Posted 16/01/03 12:33 AM Posted 16/01/03 12:33 AM Every long weekend there is a major cruz ,that leaves from the shell Service Station on Kingsgrove rd near Homer st and cruzez down to Woolongong .they happen every long weekend ive honestly seen up to 1000 cars cruz down whether they are normal daily drivers, street machines, hotrods you name it they are there .Everyone meets at approximately 10.30 am and leaves the servo by about 11 -11.30 they cruz down to woolongong beach and go for lunch down there and spend the rest of the day...it is a good day out...so what do u reckon guys whos coming.....
XR8Chic vrooom psshhht Member 340 Member For: 23y 11m 13d Gender: Female Location: Victoria Posted 16/01/03 01:52 AM Posted 16/01/03 01:52 AM HmmThere are too many events on the australia day long weekend.The Albury all ford day, the GT nationals, Kandos street machine ?!?!decissions decissions...
PSI40L Member 175 Member For: 23y 9m 14d Posted 16/01/03 02:48 AM Author Posted 16/01/03 02:48 AM So xr8chic u coming ????
Mals BA XR6T Member 381 Member For: 23y 9m 28d Location: Sydney Posted 16/01/03 04:35 AM Posted 16/01/03 04:35 AM Drive to Wollongong and back on the last day of the first long weekend after Christmas.... No way... can you imagine the traffic coming back to Sydney on Monday Afternoon... My God... I love the sound of the XR6T, even at idle... but idling for hours I'll learn to dislike it very quickly I'm all in for another drive soon... but I'll have to give this one a miss
XR8Chic vrooom psshhht Member 340 Member For: 23y 11m 13d Gender: Female Location: Victoria Posted 16/01/03 08:13 AM Posted 16/01/03 08:13 AM I will be back from bathurst some time late sunday night...If I wake up in time, I might come along.
turbo_nick some guy... Member 277 Member For: 23y 11m 18d Posted 17/01/03 12:44 PM Posted 17/01/03 12:44 PM You can count me out. Australia day long weekend - double points. Driving is just NOT fun when double demerit points apply.
CJF077 The Noble Leader Administrator 4,792 Member For: 23y 11m 20d Gender: Male Location: Sydney Australia Posted 17/01/03 09:32 PM Posted 17/01/03 09:32 PM You can count me out. Australia day long weekend - double points. Driving is just NOT fun when double demerit points apply. true didnt think of that.. only have 1 point :(
PSI40L Member 175 Member For: 23y 9m 14d Posted 18/01/03 01:58 AM Author Posted 18/01/03 01:58 AM we are going to be cruzing guys not racing and there is no traffic on that day believe I go every year but any way you guys dont know what your missing out on ill be the first one there
turbo_nick some guy... Member 277 Member For: 23y 11m 18d Posted 19/01/03 01:03 AM Posted 19/01/03 01:03 AM Forgot to mention, my birthday is on the 26th so I will most probably be incapacitated for the good part of the 27th. hehehe
cvanxr Member 502 Member For: 23y 10m 20d Location: Country NSW Posted 20/01/03 05:39 AM Posted 20/01/03 05:39 AM Forgot to mention, my birthday is on the 26th so I will most probably be incapacitated for the good part of the 27th. hehehe Good time of year for a B'Day. Mines the 25th. And yes I usually have a fairly quiet Oz day due to recovery. :lol:
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now