Jump to content

Recommended Posts

  • ANGEL EYES
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 18y 2m 13d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: SE Suburbs, Melbourne
Posted

Ok I have done a bit of a hunt and found a few. I don't know too many globe types but I am starting a list of lights that I know of but don't necessarily know the globe / lamp type. However I think it would be great to have a full list of socket types for all lights inside and outside of the vehicle. Here is my starting point to the list. Please add your additions to the list for others in the future! Please help myself and others out with this list. Maybe a friendly Mod could edit the list on the main page as we go! Also if they are different for different car models please let us know.

For example Driving light H4

Light Name & Socket type

Exterior

Driving lights H4

Low beam

High beam

Fog lamp H3

Rear tail

Rear brake

Front indicator

Side indicator

Rear indicator

Number plate

Interior

Rear curtousy

Front curtousy

Roof curtousy

Traction button

Footwell if have Premium sound

Console Dash

Boot

I'm sure there are many more. Please let us know what globe types are what.

beerchug.gif

  • Like 1
  • Member
  • Member For: 17y 11m
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: QLD
Posted (edited)

FG

Light Name & Socket type

Exterior

Low beam - H4

High beam - H7

Fog lamp - H11

Park lights - 5W wedge (T10 x2)

Rear stop/tail - 21/5WLL

Front indicator - 21W Amber

mirror indicator - 5W wedge

Rear indicator - 21W Amber

Number plate - 5W wedge (T10 x2)

Interior

Door mounted Rear curtousy - 5W festoon (36mm x2)

Door mounted Front curtousy - 5W festoon (36mm x2)

Roof curtousy - 5W wedge (T10 x4)

Traction button

Footwell front if have Premium sound - 5W wedge (T10 x2)

Footwell middle Back - 10W festoon (36mm x1) #should be 38mm but mine 38mm wouldn't fit?

Console Dash

Boot - 10W festoon (38mm x1)

Glove box - 4W (T4W x1)

Above sunvisor mirror - 4W (T4W x2)

Should be a good start for FG....

Edited by timbos99
  • Like 1
  • ANGEL EYES
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 18y 2m 13d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: SE Suburbs, Melbourne
Posted

Nice Timbo. Don't suppose you have BA aswell? I'd say some will be the same if not most!

beerchug.gif

  • Member
  • Member For: 17y 11m
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: QLD
Posted

No sorry never seen the inside of a BA or BF so have no idea - I have had a poke around and replaced anything that doesn't need a resistor with LED's and upgraded the headlights, that's the only reason I know what types are throughout.

  • ORSM Ford Cruisers!
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 21y 4m 4d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Melbourne
Posted

Tail Light = BA15

Turn Rear = BA15s

Reverse = BA15s

Number Plate = T10 Wedge

Boot Interior = 41mm Festoon

Rear Map Lights = BA9s

Centre Cabin = 41mm Festoon

Glovebox = BA9s

Front Map Lights = T10 Wedge

Front Footwell = T10 Wedge

Low Beam Headlight = H4 60/55W

High Bean Headlight = H7 55W

Parkers = T10 Wedge

Foglights = H3 55W

Lighter Plug = T5 Wedge

  • ANGEL EYES
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 18y 2m 13d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: SE Suburbs, Melbourne
Posted

Thanks guys! If there are any others forgotten to mention please add to the thread! Thanks Timbos99 and Orsmba for you input!

beerchug.gif

  • 6 months later...
  • Member
  • Member For: 17y 10m 18d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Melbourne
Posted

Anyone know how to remove/install new bulbs in the front map lights?

  • Member
  • Member For: 17y 2m 7d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Penrith
Posted (edited)

Yeah did one yesterday.Just pull the light surround down towards you at an angle as the holder has 2 plastic clips at either side of the surround.You can either unplug the harness wire and replace the globe on your lap or just let it hang and remove the old globe and replace it with the new globe and press light surround back in its original position.Takes less than a minute from start to finish.

Edited by Fords Rule
  • 1 month later...
  • boosting
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 20y 3m 14d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Glendene, Auckland NZ 0602
Posted

I tried to get the rear number plate lights out but I don't know how I took the clip off and had the light fitting dangling but I don't know how to get the bulb out.

I also want to get some LED bulbs to replace, anyone know if these pose any problems?

thanks

D

  • ANGEL EYES
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 18y 2m 13d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: SE Suburbs, Melbourne
Posted

The socket should just twist out. Has 3 grooves that lock into place. The globe should just pull out from memory being a t10 globe.

beerchug.gif

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...